Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So today I spoke with an apple cooperate employee at my job and he said that apple is trying to make the iPhone 8 some sort of a flip phone. Almost like those Microsoft tablets that turn into a laptop? I don't know if I believe him as much but he did give me his business card though so idk lol
Flip phones are dead man :lol:

Just got my Jet Black iPhone 7 plus and I love it.

Is there some type of filter or lens protector for the camera? Basically something to keep the dust out? Also does putting your phone upside down in your pocket help at all?

Thanks fellas.

So today I spoke with an apple cooperate employee at my job and he said that apple is trying to make the iPhone 8 some sort of a flip phone. Almost like those Microsoft tablets that turn into a laptop? I don't know if I believe him as much but he did give me his business card though so idk lol
Haha he was f'n with you

Nah

Just got my Jet Black iPhone 7 plus and I love it.

Is there some type of filter or lens protector for the camera? Basically something to keep the dust out? Also does putting your phone upside down in your pocket help at all?

Thanks fellas.

I rock mines naked and I put it in my pocket camera first. My phone is perfectly fine

any cover you put on it will still get dust on it and probably dull out the resolution.

as far as dust in the lens take it back to apple. i've had my phone replaced for dust in a camera lens before

I hate the stock mail app for the iPhone and have been trying a couple different 3rd party apps these past few days. I really like the UX on Spark but had notification issues. Gmail is good too but it has ads in it which I don't like at all. It came down to Outlook vs Inbox for my and I ended up sticking with Inbox. If you guys haven't tried it and have a gmail account, I recommend at least giving it a shot.

Love inbox been using it forever. Also been using gmail for my work email and it's a pretty decent app as well.

I haven't transitioned inbox online but I know a couple who have and love it.

FUNNY BECAUSE ON THE LOCAL NEWS A COUPLE MONTHS BACK, THEY STATED THAT APPLE PURCHASED PATENTS OR SOMETHING FOR FLIP PHONE TECHNOLOGY... PERSONALLY... EASY PASS :lol:

Spark is a good email app. Been using it for quite some time now. Only con about it is sometimes it will let a few spam emails through, mainly some scam type from "Apple" or the bank :lol:

I've been using Spark, as well. Very happy with the features the app has to offer. I recently started using the Mac OS of Spark and so far, no issues here.

Also used Outlook in the past, but I like the UI in Spark.

what's wrong with the regular mail app that comes on the phone? I feel like i'm missing something :lol:

finally got my lanyard in, after a little mix up. loving it so far. gonna be rocking it raw for a while, just looks so damn clean :pimp:

View media item 2309424

I had a problem with the stock email app... I wouldn't get any emails, unless I opened the app. I had all the correct settings to show new emails as they arrived, but it wouldn't work.

I had a problem with the stock email app... I wouldn't get any emails, unless I opened the app. I had all the correct settings to show new emails as they arrived, but it wouldn't work.

This has and probably always will be an issue with the stock mail account unless you're using an iCloud email address.

Back
Top Bottom