Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
IMO they should’ve released the black/red version last year. If I didn’t already have the X, the 8 plus blk/red would be copped. That glass back looks much better than the matte red they used on the 7plus. That was an impulse buy and the novelty wore off quick as hell for me last year :rofl:

Need some HELP here if possible:

My phone screen/LCD broke and it randomly entered a bunch of wrong pw's and now my phone is on "Disabled.. connect to itunes" so I can't back it up and never got a chance to before. Is there any way to get my pics/vids off of it before I have to erase the whole device??

Anyway to transfer it to my computer, another iphone, etc..

Need some HELP here if possible:

My phone screen/LCD broke and it randomly entered a bunch of wrong pw's and now my phone is on "Disabled.. connect to itunes" so I can't back it up and never got a chance to before. Is there any way to get my pics/vids off of it before I have to erase the whole device??

Anyway to transfer it to my computer, another iphone, etc..

Before this did you have an active icloud account tied to the phone if so you should be fine. Just log onto icloud.Com all pics/Vida are on there.

If not.....

R.i.p your out of luck.

Try to find a free 3rd party back up tool to extract the data first. You're going to have to restore you iPhone.

Before this did you have an active icloud account tied to the phone if so you should be fine. Just log onto icloud.Com all pics/Vida are on there.

If not.....

R.i.p your out of luck.

The phone was tied to an account but it didn't get backed up to the iCloud unfortunately. I even saw the pics there when it was temp disabled. Now, everything is gone from iCloud except a few randoms. smh

Try to find a free 3rd party back up tool to extract the data first. You're going to have to restore you iPhone.

Been looking for one but they all ask for password before you can do this. It's basically the same thing as itunes.

Apple sucks

Had an 8plus. Screen cracked a little back back in November and I got it fixed by a lil shop in the middle of the mall

Apple was charging 200 something and it’ll take days. I got it done for 120 in 30 mins

Took my jailbreak off and updated to 11.3. Screen doesn’t see my taps. At all

Restarts don’t work. Apparently Apple blocked 3rd party repairs so I have no choice but to go to Apple today after work

Smh unbelievable

Pulling the trigger on the X tomorrow after work. Was gonna hold off but my 6 is just getting on my nerves more and more :lol: Today it got mad hot just trying to upload a video and picture to Facebook via safari (I don’t like having the app). A few days ago when my girl was calling me the screen stayed black while ringing and then it hung up on her before i could even pick up. Paying retail for it but I’m gonna try to sell my 6 for a quick buck lol

I'm still on a 6s Plus. I updated to the latest version of iOs, but now when i charge my phone it doesn't make that sound that it usually does to let you know it's charging.

it only does it once after I restart my phone. I know it's trivial, but it does help me when i'm in the car and just plug my phone in. I just want to know it's charging without looking at it.

anyone else have this problem?

AA5ED6EA-30C8-4278-A71D-CC486C3C6D8B.jpeg

Phone is a night and day difference. Exceeded my expectations.

Anybody with att/iPhone X have trouble with group messages with somebody who has android? My messages sometimes get sent super late

My mom's 6S has this issue. It's been more recent with her. We're on Xfinity Mobile which runs on Verizon.

Back
Top Bottom