Apple Peel 520 Vol. Turn Your iPod Touch into an iPhone!

[h1][/h1]
[h1] Yosion Apple Peel 520 gives your iPod touch the missing phone part [/h1]
Jul. 29, 2010 (8:30 am) By: Christian Zibreg

Yosion-Apple-Peel-520-580x386.jpg
What if you could add the phone part to the iPod touch? Thanks to a promising-looking accessory by Yosion, it’s now possible to place voice calls and text people from your music player.

The aptly named Yosion Apple Peel 520 looks like a regular rubber bumper, except for a tiny printed circuit board powered by an Infineon baseband chip. It also sports an 800 mAh battery that provides 4.5 hours of call time or 120 hours of standby. There’s a slot for a SIM card and a dock connector is found on the bottom.

You basically put an iPod touch inside the case to hook it up with the circuit board via its iPod dock connector. Wrap the rubber around the sides of your music player and you’re done – folks will mistake your device for a regular iPod touch with a case whereas it’s in fact a usable cellphone. Engadget says the Yosion Apple Peel 520 is coming this week priced between ¥300 ($44) and ¥500 ($74).

[h1][/h1]
[h1] Yosion Apple Peel 520 gives your iPod touch the missing phone part [/h1]
Jul. 29, 2010 (8:30 am) By: Christian Zibreg

Yosion-Apple-Peel-520-580x386.jpg
What if you could add the phone part to the iPod touch? Thanks to a promising-looking accessory by Yosion, it’s now possible to place voice calls and text people from your music player.

The aptly named Yosion Apple Peel 520 looks like a regular rubber bumper, except for a tiny printed circuit board powered by an Infineon baseband chip. It also sports an 800 mAh battery that provides 4.5 hours of call time or 120 hours of standby. There’s a slot for a SIM card and a dock connector is found on the bottom.

You basically put an iPod touch inside the case to hook it up with the circuit board via its iPod dock connector. Wrap the rubber around the sides of your music player and you’re done – folks will mistake your device for a regular iPod touch with a case whereas it’s in fact a usable cellphone. Engadget says the Yosion Apple Peel 520 is coming this week priced between ¥300 ($44) and ¥500 ($74).

Nice would en invest in one if i had an ipod touch and i didn't have an i4

it could be a cool secondary phone

Nice would en invest in one if i had an ipod touch and i didn't have an i4

it could be a cool secondary phone

Back
Top Bottom