Apple Peel 520 Vol. Turn Your iPod Touch into an iPhone!

eek.gif
oh wow...gonna keep my eye on this...

Why not just just download skype to you ipod, then buy earbuds with a mic on it....At least thats what i did when i had my ipod...

Why not just just download skype to you ipod, then buy earbuds with a mic on it....At least thats what i did when i had my ipod...

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

cause u dont always have wifi

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

cause u dont always have wifi

No thanks. I'll continue to use my touch and Blackberry until Verizon drops the iPhone.

No thanks. I'll continue to use my touch and Blackberry until Verizon drops the iPhone.

Originally Posted by NeztaYy

That's because you have Verizon so you don't have a choice, genius.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

laugh.gif

Well, I do have a choice. If I wanted it that badly I could switch providers. However, my touch suits me just fine for everything but phone calls. I have a phone for that. I would rather just wait and get the real thing.

Originally Posted by Mr718

laugh.gif

Well, I do have a choice. If I wanted it that badly I could switch providers. However, my touch suits me just fine for everything but phone calls. I have a phone for that. I would rather just wait and get the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom