Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They ship out the preorders in a timely fashion? Like we’d receive them by the 24th (pending FedEx)

debating if I should have it sent to work or home. I know it’ll prob require signature so work is best but I don’t want it end up coming over the weekend no one at work, no one at home during the day

you can always do instore pick up so you’re not waiting on ups

They ship out the preorders in a timely fashion? Like we’d receive them by the 24th (pending FedEx)

debating if I should have it sent to work or home. I know it’ll prob require signature so work is best but I don’t want it end up coming over the weekend no one at work, no one at home during the day
I had a situation where I had mine delivered to the office and no one was in the mailroom when FedEx came so he didn’t deliver. Lucked out and tracked the truck down 2 blocks away, would have been screwed for the weekend otherwise. The last 2 phones I had shipped to the house were left at the door without signature confirmation. Maybe I had bad drivers but they seem more adamant about the signatures at businesses and residence lobbies than homes.

Apple is only giving me $790 for my 12 PM 512gb. The 13PM 1TB would only be $800 after the trade but the question I’m asking myself is PRO motion and a camera upgrade worth me spending $800 😂

Last edited:
I’m mad that apple didn’t really update the apple watch. I have the AW6, I’m still low key thinking about upgrading even though they didn’t upgrade much. Smh I’m an apple addict that needs help lol.

I’m mad that apple didn’t really update the apple watch. I have the AW6, I’m still low key thinking about upgrading even though they didn’t upgrade much. Smh I’m an apple addict that needs help lol.
I still have series 1 🤣🤣🤣. Think I’m going to upgrade to Apple Watch SE though, skip series 7 until
New design hopefully with series 8.

Im in the same boat but with a BSS 4. I’m just thinking about doing the battery honestly.

^ You could say the same about pretty much every phone manufacturer at this point. Nobody is really doing anything game changing, IMO. It’s all incremental upgrades year after year.

Also, if you plan to shoot in ProRes you’ll definitely need 1TB on your phone. Most people won’t need that, but the option is there for those that do. Nothing wrong with having options, IMO. 🤷🏾‍♂️

edit: and no I do not want a folding phone. Just gimme a regular slab of glass and metal. :lol:
Samsung is innovating. Apple is stagnant

Samsung is innovating. Apple is stagnant

Indeed they are if folding phones is your thing (it’s not mine—I have iPads to use if I need a bigger screen). In my mind I was comparing the Galaxy S series to the iPhone, which I should’ve prefaced that comment with.

That said, I’m good on Android. So as cool as some of the features are it’s still limited by an OS I’m not really a fan of.

Att has the best trade in. Y’all getting burned with other carriers and even apple

nothing anyone can do about it and switching some times isn’t an option for people

AT&T overall is more expensive for us, I’m all about saving money so I’ve explored it but plan wise they’d charge more in the long run compared to an offer on trade in of our 1 phone available

Back
Top Bottom