Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i can agree with that and im a apple guy

last goodinnovating phone was the x, before that the 4

look at the galaxy fold, may not be perfect but they are indeed trying, apple with the same
Ol ish

Agreed but that’s Apple’s Shtick. When they can provide a better experience than what’s out there already they will enter the market. The innovation is there it’s just in the labs as unreleased.

Verizon offered $1000 trade in for the my 11 pro Max. Had one installment payment left on it so paid it off and copped the graphite 13 pro max 256gb. Would have considered going for more space but i have the 512gb iPad Pro and still have 65gb left on this 11pro max

What was your trade-in?

it ended up being $1000 on my trade. I had a 12 PM 512gb, so my 13PM is $800. I usually buy the phones out right so if I decide to update in a year I don’t have to pay full price again.

Verizon offered $1000 trade in for the my 11 pro Max. Had one installment payment left on it so paid it off and copped the graphite 13 pro max 256gb. Would have considered going for more space but i have the 512gb iPad Pro and still have 65gb left on this 11pro max

yo help me out here. So I was told by Verizon rep once you’ve reached half way you can upgrade if u trade it in they pay off the remaining.

I went to do the Apple upgrade program on the wife’s phone and it told me that I’d have to pay the remaining balance of hers left $300. But that upgrade program didn’t show me anoption of trade in. Trade in only shows up if I don’t do the upgrade program

it ended up being $1000 on my trade. I had a 12 PM 512gb, so my 13PM is $800. I usually buy the phones out right so if I decide to update in a year I don’t have to pay full price again.

I buy mine outright too. To me, I don’t get these deals. The intro price seems nice but what happens afterwards?

Looking at the Apple’s site now for a 13PM 1tb for ATT you pay an additional $44.42 for over 3 months totaling $133.26. Then don’t you also have an additional fee for the course of 3 years for an additional $599.04? Totaling $1,532.30 over 3 years?

The ATT deal requires you to keep your 13 for 36 month agreement to get all credits.

Last edited:
yo help me out here. So I was told by Verizon rep once you’ve reached half way you can upgrade if u trade it in they pay off the remaining.

I went to do the Apple upgrade program on the wife’s phone and it told me that I’d have to pay the remaining balance of hers left $300. But that upgrade program didn’t show me anoption of trade in. Trade in only shows up if I don’t do the upgrade program

Upgrade through the Verizon wireless site directly. You may have to make some tweaks to your plan if you don’t already have a 5G unlimited plan.

Upgrade through the Verizon wireless site directly. You may have to make some tweaks to your plan if you don’t already have a 5G unlimited plan.

nah we are on shared 8GB I was just under the impression as long as it’s half way they’d clear that out since u traded in the device

nah we are on shared 8GB I was just under the impression as long as it’s half way they’d clear that out since u traded in the device

that’s how it worked for me . I was $80 from being halfway paid so I just paid this and upgraded.

on the Verizon app go to myaccount and then scroll down to my device . Should show what you owe and can click upgrade now

treat-yo-self-treat-your-self.gif

Pre ordered a 13 PM Graphite 256

Had buyers remorse almost immediately which never happens with new iPhones for me. Gonna try to cancel the pre order today and just keep paying on my 12PM.

Well, I had no intention on upgrading from my 12 pro, but since Verizon is giving me $1000 in credit I’ll take an upgrade to a bigger battery and better screen.

Back
Top Bottom