Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Now I kind of want to upgrade from 12PM, but I bought this unlocked from Apple. Decisions, decisions.

just woke up and ordered a graphite 13PM. picking up next friday morning. glad i didn’t wake up at 5am :lol:

Verizon offered $1000 trade in for the my 11 pro Max. Had one installment payment left on it so paid it off and copped the graphite 13 pro max 256gb. Would have considered going for more space but i have the 512gb iPad Pro and still have 65gb left on this 11pro max

how’d your get 1k from vzw on that one. Wife has the same one and they only wanted to give up $350

is it because u have unlimited plan? If so then that’s wack af :smh: she got 500 from Apple though

for shz and gigs I checked out at&t and they were offering 1000 but she didn’t want to switch

Got in early for pickup on the 24th at my local apple store. Surprised that Pro max shipping dates already pushing end of October

how’d your get 1k from vzw on that one. Wife has the same one and they only wanted to give up $350

is it because u have unlimited plan? If so then that’s wack af :smh: she got 500 from Apple though

for shz and gigs I checked out at&t and they were offering 1000 but she didn’t want to switch

that must be it, I had an unlimited plan before this, and I upgraded to whatever the 5G equivalent is. I need the unlimited data though I steam a lot.

I just switched to the top unlimited plan on att for $75 a month. $10 off for paperless and autopay and another $10 off from my employer :pimp:

I buy mine outright too. To me, I don’t get these deals. The intro price seems nice but what happens afterwards?

Looking at the Apple’s site now for a 13PM 1tb for ATT you pay an additional $44.42 for over 3 months totaling $133.26. Then don’t you also have an additional fee for the course of 3 years for an additional $599.04? Totaling $1,532.30 over 3 years?

The ATT deal requires you to keep your 13 for 36 month agreement to get all credits.

not sure, I have Verizon so you can choose 24 month/30 month/ or pay in full. The monthly payment is just the price of the phone divided by the number of months you choose at 0%. Only fee is the upgrade fee.

Damn Apple Card was acting up all morning, finally got through but won’t receive the phone till after a month from now, can’t wait

If you can’t pay outright it ain’t time for a phone. 🤷🏽‍♂️
1631903863013.gif

Love verizon's coverage. Had att back when the iphone 3G released, coverage was ok but probably way better now.

Copped the iPhone 13 PM 1TB in gold and AT&T sent me an email about an hour stating that my scheduled delivery date is 9/27-10/4. Oh well, I'll get it whenever they decide to ship it. AT&T opened the preorder gates a little early this morning.

If retail businesses had that mentality of either paying it now all up-front or nothing then a majority of them would go out of business. Credit cards wouldn't exist. Nor the real estate housing and car market.

Back
Top Bottom