Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They do that "limited" mess every year. Pre-ordered my 7+ and they said I wouldn't have until November, got the email that it had been shipped and delivered just a few days after the "pre-order"
Same with my 5 and my 6 plus. The 5 actually took a month. But I got my Gold 6 plus in about 2 weeks after preordering. It's crazy they still do this.

man coming from the 6s to my galaxy s8 the screen difference is unreal.

pictures look so damn good on my s8 but that 6s screen makes every picture look ugly af on instagram. its a real good move apple is moving to samsung displays with this... they damn need it

man coming from the 6s to my galaxy s8 the screen difference is unreal.

pictures look so damn good on my s8 but that 6s screen makes every picture look ugly af on instagram. its a real good move apple is moving to samsung displays with this... they damn need it

How you like it? I am going from S6 to probably one of these new Iphones. Thought about S8 but may pass.

We just came from 4 colors and got a 5th color added and now we're going back to 3 colors? :rolleyes Really curious about this keynote. I have a feeling this IPhone x is gonna disappoint especially if they're talking about features the plan on using for the next generation already. The camera for the X is the exact same for the 7plus and iOS 11 is gonna be a free update so what exactly are you buying? A device for the government to have your face on record and tie it to your iCloud? Steve Jobs will either be smiling or doing summersaults in his grave today

The screen might be the only difference if what you're saying about the camera is true

Retina display on the regular ones and oled full screen for the X

Waiting also to hear the diff on the camera. If not, why waste my upgrade I can just get a 8 or 8plus instead of X.

Waiting also to hear the diff on the camera. If not, why waste my upgrade I can just get a 8 or 8plus instead of X.

Cam will probably be the same as the 8 plus. The 8 plus will probably be the middle ground phone that they are banking on selling the most phones of.

Is the X phone gonna be the largest? I can't get a bigger phone. I have the 6+ and it's a pain reaching the screen up top. Might go back to the smaller one. I seen a picture of one that's bigger then the 7 but smaller then the 7+. Might get that one instead.

When yall start your iPhone upgrade plans? I started mines last december so I wont be able to cop the new one till then I believe

Knowing me, Im gonna regret not copping.

Ive been copping all the new phones since the 4 except the S models

Y'all better be hoping the screen is finally shatter proof or gorilla glass or something :smh:

I bet this thing gonna be fragile AF

Knowing me, Im gonna regret not copping.

Ive been copping all the new phones since the 4 except the S models

I used to be the same way man...Picked up the 6 Plus when it released and made a conscious decision to stay with it until it started giving me problems...Still in the same phone and I'm completely satisfied with the decision...

Just started noticing that it's not holding a charge as well as it used to...Minor issue so I'm planning on holding off until January-ish then MAYBE moving into one of the new models if the problem has gotten worse...

Disappointed in the limited colors from what the leaks say. Hoping they pop up with something unexpected that hasn't been leaked already.

How great would it be if Tim Cook walked out to this song
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom