Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I take good care of my electronics (all my personal belongings actually) so my 6 plus is still going strong. Still looks new aside for a minor scratch. Replaced the battery in January and it performs like new again. It's running on 10.2 and I'm afraid of updating it cause you never know how a aging phone will perform on newer updates.

Very excited to see what Apple has in store for us today. I'm contempt with my current phone but if Apple wows me then I might be all in

giphy.gif

Livin' free :pimp:

How you like it? I am going from S6 to probably one of these new Iphones. Thought about S8 but may pass.

I love it, Esp after 4 years with apple (5s and 6s).
The screen is great and it runs great as well. Android really stepped it up.

not saying i'll never go back to apple though. I love both and im comfortable with using both android and ios.

Man this limited amount BS is getting old. Some might want that new blush copper or whatever but i'm good with black.

Looking over the pockets i might have to hold off :lol: unless i'm really blown away this might be a pass for now.

We'll see what's gucci in an hour.

Im still confused, these pictures with no home button, is that the 8 plus or the X?

If its the X, then will the 8 plus have a home button?

Pretty sure the home button is dead across the board. What used to be the power button will now play that role with facial recognition for the unlock.

What do you mean? The plus is big because of the screen

The screen on the X overall will be bigger while being smaller

The size of the Plus is ergonomically better. It feels better in your hand gives better grip. I've never put a case on the Plus and I've yet to drop it because of its weight and grip in my hand. When I had the smaller phones I constantly would drop them because they're so light in my hand or it would be in my lap and I'd forget it was there before opening my car door and stepping out cause it's so light. The iphone X having that bezeless screen is nice but if it's small like the 4.7 inch I can't do it. Imagine the price of fixing that damn OLED screen :sick: this keynote has to sell me

They have the facial recognition on the Galaxy S8, but I wasn't messing with it.

What if someone takes your phone while sleeping and holds it up to your face and you unlocks your phone?

I'm good.

I have a 6S for work and my Galaxy S8 as my regular phone so I never buy, but just curious what they come with.

We shall see momentarily.

The X is supposed to be a little bigger than the 4.7

But we'll find out soon

I had the 6 plus and cracked my screen twice and before that I've had every single iPhone and not an issue

These phones are too slippery and way to fragile. Just because you haven't cracked a screen doesn't mean it's durable. I posted on here how a buddy literally dropped his 6 plus on the carpet and his screen cracked :lol:

It's 2017 Apple needs to be adding better glass to these phones especially if it's an all one piece screen, I'm sorry. They can water proof all they want but that means nothing to me, what's more likely to happen? Water damage or screen damage? Apple just playing games at this point

Back
Top Bottom