• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Coming from a 3 year old 6+

This phone is perfection IMO. It is seamless between apps and the swipe functions are natural if you're used to the Apple ecosystem. The notch isn't as big of a deal as it seemed it would be. I hardly notice it after awhile. My only gripe is why would they feature wireless charging but not include a wireless charger? Typical Apple. Otherwise, the phone is spectacular.

In hand the phone is the perfect size. That was my only issue with the plus models. They were too bulky for pockets and difficult to use with one hand when on the go.

I don't understand the reasoning behind people preferring the + over the X just based on physical size. You essentially get about the same amount of real estate for the screen, yet a smaller physical frame. Unless you have gigantic hands, why need a bigger physical phone? Looking like ya'll got an ipad in your pocket.

This must be ya'll walking around all day with your phone.
shanghai-china-huangpu-district-the-bund-zhongshan-road-asian-woman-d05fnx.jpg

:lol:
I’m from the plus line and am enjoying the more sleek X.
Screen size was all I cared about which I still have.
The fit in the hand is legit. I’m definitely loving the change.

Don't the + models have a step better specs than the regular?

The plus iterations had better camera, and better battery life than the smaller counterparts.

but those phones also don't retail for $1000+ :lol:

apple just refuses to give customers their moneys worth

this is the same company that acquired Beats how long ago and yet we still get these trash ear buds year in year out?

at the end of the day they're in the business of maximizing their profits by any means, consumers may not like it but enough of them will give in and spend the money anyway

this is the same company that acquired Beats how long ago and yet we still get these trash ear buds year in year out?

at the end of the day they're in the business of maximizing their profits by any means, consumers may not like it but enough of them will give in and spend the money anyway

Drug Dealer Economics 101

Fiends will keep buying if the product is really good. If you control the supply up the price....walk away with the profit.

Apple could’ve legit added the “new” portrait mode that’s on the 8plus to the 7 plus via software updates TBH

I don't understand the reasoning behind people preferring the + over the X just based on physical size. You essentially get about the same amount of real estate for the screen, yet a smaller physical frame. Unless you have gigantic hands, why need a bigger physical phone? Looking like ya'll got an ipad in your pocket.

This must be ya'll walking around all day with your phone.
shanghai-china-huangpu-district-the-bund-zhongshan-road-asian-woman-d05fnx.jpg

:sick: is that what a + phone feels like to you? Like you're holding an iPad? Jesus you must have baby girl hands.

Last edited:
Played with a X a little yesterday and I'll to get used to the size but I'm sure after a couple weeks ill be used to it. Can't wait for mine to come so I can experiment with it, the 14th can't come soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom