Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So, just upgraded from a 6+ to a X

Just ordered an otterbox that should get here next week, so #teamraw rn

Question: should i expect my pictures to transfer over only 700 came through from 4,000 (mostly pics of my daughter when she was a baby)

Edit updated

Last edited:

Question: should i expect my pictures to transfer over only 700 came through from 4,000 (mostly pics of my daughter when she was a baby)

Edit updated

Suggest you get Google Photos. It will upload unlimited photos

Edit updated

Im using iCloud Photo Library and my photos all came back to my X.

Upgraded to the 8+ trying to sell my 6+. It has a tiny crack bottom left corner but otherwise and good shape. Where could i sell it?

Having Apple music syncing issues across all devices recently. I mainly add music to my playlist on my Macbook iTunes and noticed that it hasnt been going to my iPhone.

Not sure what I did but now my playlists are gone from my phone and I cant seem to find a way to sync them back.

Ive googled it and it told me to turn on iCloud Music Library which was already on.

My buddy who I shared my playlist with also said its gone from his phone.

Any resolve this issue before and could shed some light?

Having Apple music syncing issues across all devices recently. I mainly add music to my playlist on my Macbook iTunes and noticed that it hasnt been going to my iPhone.

Not sure what I did but now my playlists are gone from my phone and I cant seem to find a way to sync them back.

Ive googled it and it told me to turn on iCloud Music Library which was already on.

My buddy who I shared my playlist with also said its gone from his phone.

Any resolve this issue before and could shed some light?
Maybe playlists aren't checked to sync along with everything else.

https://www.technipages.com/itunes-how-to-copy-playlists-to-iphone-ipad-or-ipod

For Google Photos -- do y'all back up High quality (free unlimited storage) or Original (counts against your quota)?

my girl and i were play fighting outside last night, her phone dropped and cracked the screen :lol:

at least she has apple care+

For Google Photos -- do y'all back up High quality (free unlimited storage) or Original (counts against your quota)?

I do unlimited. The compression won’t be noticeable on the phone screen or even your computer unless you’re editing photos in crazy high resolutions.

My X won’t work on airdrop. I try to send some pictures from my Mac to my phone thru airdrop and won’t show up. Then my girls phone shows up. She has a 7.

Sorry if already discussed, but is anyone else facing an issue with iMessage where you send a text, but when the recipient responds, their message appears ahead? Super annoying. Is there a known fix yet?

Sorry if already discussed, but is anyone else facing an issue with iMessage where you send a text, but when the recipient responds, their message appears ahead? Super annoying. Is there a known fix yet?

I’ve been getting this. So dumb

Yep same here dumb as hell

Back
Top Bottom