Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got the 256 gb x because I’m not a peasant.

It’s nice so far, **** better not lag though when a new phone drops.

Im in need of a new phone but is the X really work 1k?

Thats really a personal question honestly, what model do you currently have? As a X user who came from the 7 I dont think so. The 8 will do pretty much the same things.

I think the 6 was probably one the best models in recent yrs which the 7 or 8 still share a lot of hardware with.

i like my apple silicone case. kinda pricey but it’s nice.

i actually dropped my phone the other day and it tumbled down 4-5 brick steps and not a scratch on it :nthat:

Sorry if already discussed, but is anyone else facing an issue with iMessage where you send a text, but when the recipient responds, their message appears ahead? Super annoying. Is there a known fix yet?
I've been getting this on my phone and Mac. iOS 10 something on the phone. Gotta be a server side issue.

Ok activated my acct just to ask this.

How can you share calendars on iOS 11 with on using iCloud family sharing?

Just tap on calendars on the bottom center of the calendar app, tap the “i” next to the calendar you wanna share and select “add person.” It’ll send them an invite.

Broke my 7 screen the other day after I just got it in September. Back to using my 5s. 7 still works but the screen is cracked and the image is all messed up. Gonna go to the Apple Store and see what they say.. thinking about just paying and upgrading to an X but idk, I like my jet black

I might have to finally leave team raw. I've been living this lifestyle my whole cell phone career and it's starting to catch up :smh:

My Apple Watch series 2 was randomly rebooting for no reason. Apple will be replacing with brand new spanking Apple Watch ⌚️. Thank God. I didn’t even buy it new but it had the warranty on it so I’m straight.

My 6S Plus is in pretty bad shape physically right now :lol:
Really wouldn't mind just having another one of these. Not into the face recognition stuff and i like the look on the 6 better than the 7 and 8. And I wouldn't need a damn adapter for my headphones.

Wtf is up with the mail app and yahoo servers?

For the past year now its been slow to load emails using push method. It will check for mail forever even on a fast wifi or data connection or It will say just updated but no new emails loaded or sometimes it will reload every ****in email from the beginning of the account. Its becoming very unreliable to the point im better off just using a yahoo mail app

the apps on my X randomly stop working after 5mins of use. it doesnt matter what app it is. is this happening to any of yall? im on the latest update if that matters.

that shouldnt be happening on this caliber of a phone.

xzibit.jpg

2a6031c9d53d48fda501d84bac7089ff

giphy.gif

200.gif

Wtf is up with the mail app and yahoo servers?

For the past year now its been slow to load emails using push method. It will check for mail forever even on a fast wifi or data connection or It will say just updated but no new emails loaded or sometimes it will reload every ****in email from the beginning of the account. Its becoming very unreliable to the point im better off just using a yahoo mail app

Get AirMail. I deleted the Mail app and have no ragrets. It costs $4.99 but well worth it and they have solid customer support.

Back
Top Bottom