Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My OG series 1 Apple Watch finally broke when I was playing soccer with it on a month ago smh. Waiting for the series 4 to drop so I can cop I miss being able to track calories burned and minutes exercised and keeping up with how many miles I ran on my wrist.

My OG series 1 Apple Watch finally broke when I was playing soccer with it on a month ago smh. Waiting for the series 4 to drop so I can cop I miss being able to track calories burned and minutes exercised and keeping up with how many miles I ran on my wrist.
Really all I use it for. Texting and calls on it really do suck but can come in handy. I’m addicted to filling in the rings

Anyone else seriously debating on whether to go back to a Plus after having the X?

I had the 6 and 7 plus back to back so getting the X last year was an adjustment but I eventually got use to it, now I dont know if I want to go back to having that brick in my pocket again.

All in for the Series 4 watch though.

Spec for spec the 2 was damn near useless lol. The 3 imo is good enough till they put a camera or something on it. Side note the cell function is very hit or miss with the watch

The 2 was waterproof, and the 1 wasn’t. I went from a series 1 to the 2 just for that alone.

Anyone else seriously debating on whether to go back to a Plus after having the X?

I had the 6 and 7 plus back to back so getting the X last year was an adjustment but I eventually got use to it, now I dont know if I want to go back to having that brick in my pocket again.

All in for the Series 4 watch though.

I’m going back to the larger size. I didn’t realize how much I missed having a larger screen until having the X for almost a year now.

I like the fact that the X is easily usable with one hand. But all that real estate on the Xs plus will be crazy. plus you know the camera and some other specs are gonna be better on the plus

I like the fact that the X is easily usable with one hand. But all that real estate on the Xs plus will be crazy. plus you know the camera and some other specs are gonna be better on the plus
I basically use my phone as my TV. I had a 65” 4K I pretty much never turn on anymore because it’s easy for me to lay around and watch whatever either on my phone or iPad. IMO it’s worth the size upgrade IF you don’t an X already

I have an X and I think this is going to be the first year since the 4 that I don’t get the newest model.

Def my favorite iPhone ever. Usually the new model is standard tech improvement, especially the S’s. This was a monster upgrade from the 7 imo.

The iphone Xs and apple watch 4 offical images has leaked.

4BD763D4-A381-4A9E-A69B-C5201C55CA71.jpeg
38D11D7A-5DBD-40CE-A85B-1E12D121A1A9.jpeg

More info here.
https://9to5mac.com/

Lookin at these pics again but are we finally getting a gold phone with a black front :pimp: even though the front face is just the notch at the top now :rofl: ill take it though been waiting year's for a gold iPhone with a black front instead of a white one

Looks like its similar to that gold on the watch in the leaked pics too. In for matching gold X plus and matching gold series 4 watch :nthat:

Gonna upgrade from my series two. Gonna with with the smaller screen this time around, aesthetically I think its the better look.

Gonna have to wait on upgrading my X tho. The X releasing messed up my upgrade cycle with the upgrade program

What company should be having the best deals for the new iphones? Not trying to deal with tmobile anymore

i just hate how your phone and watch don't sync when deleted texts ... or is there? :nerd:

May be back to iPhone with the latest release. Nothing from Android is really impressing me right now. Guess I'll see next week.

Back
Top Bottom