Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Gonna grab the wife the new one, she still on the 6.

8plus working for me right now. But might grab the watch

what's a good wireless charger for the iphone, apple watch can be charged on the pad too right?

iPhone X’s Max instead of plus...gonna take some getting used to

Max Out

0C101EFF-245B-4471-A2E2-FD9696A4D803.gif

Anybody with iphone 6-6s tired of ios 11 already? Ever since I downloaded this trash my battery has been draining faster than I take shots (that's fast btw). The only reason I did it is because I wanted to jb, but apparently there's no official one for this ios, I should've done my research first. I guess the devs are focusing on iOS 12 now. I've been reading other forums and there's word going around that ios 12 will be a much better improvement. But yea back to my question, anybody fed up with ios 11?

My 6 plus is slow as hell now. I try not to update but did it by accident last time. Ready to get a new phone.

I legit don't even wear my apple watch. The allure wore off after about a week and a half.

On the fence for the Apple watch, I held off on the series 3 to see with the 4 has to offer. A bigger screen might entice me, but not really feeling the extra data plan for something I might not even wear after a while. :lol:

We'll see.

It gets its money’s worth from me with the fitness tracking. If you’re not into that I really don’t know what else to use it for.

Payment plan can be paid off anytime at Verizon lol...
Ok, so why put it on a plan to begin with? Dude I have the money and can pay it off immediately, simple as that. I also don’t buy a phone yearly so a “next” plan is worthless to me. This isn’t a personal attack to people who like the rent-a-center plan. Have at it, I just would rather pay it off immediately

Same here. Copped an X in full. No need for me to upgrade, also I wear my Apple Watch almost daily. The fitness is 3x per week but still wear it to track my day to day moves.

Makes no sense to pay in full IMO. Then again, I upgrade every year. Why spend $1000+ when you can spend about half of that for the exact same product and services?

I’ll always take a 0% interest loan as opposed to forking over my cash in a lump sum.

Back
Top Bottom