Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have used 48gb of memory on my current phone. I think I'm just going to grab the 64gb XS, 256gb is overkill.

so your phone can run like crap until they hot patch it like 2 weeks later

no thanks i rather just grab the new phone thats usually around the time they get around to fixing the bugs

those ios updates destroy the older models as well. they demand so much power too
I generally agree with what you said, but the battery on my 6S+ actually got better over time since I started using the iOS 12 beta. I can get through a workday now without having to charge my phone at all. It's still trash though since it's at like 70% capacity :lol:.

Questions fellas, I currently have the 256GB iPhone X using 232GB. I’m thinking about switching over to cloud storage for the new iPhone. Any pros and cons?

Dumb question, first time getting new phone since 6 plus release, is pre order best option or walking into store to get your new iPhone the fastest? I know sometimes preorders get delayed and don't get shipped out for a while.

Dumb question, first time getting new phone since 6 plus release, is pre order best option or walking into store to get your new iPhone the fastest? I know sometimes preorders get delayed and don't get shipped out for a while.

Preorder. Stores will be a mess opening day. I would be shocked if any stores carry the XS Max the day of. I have a feeling those won’t be available first day and will be “limited” until holiday time...

Questions fellas, I currently have the 256GB iPhone X using 232GB. I’m thinking about switching over to cloud storage for the new iPhone. Any pros and cons?

You won't even tell the difference.

For todays event, no matter what is released, I'll be upgrading wifeys broken phone and more than likely mine as well.

Hopefully they will announce a new ipad pro. Need a 12.9 bezeless screen :pimp:

Last edited:
Preorder. Stores will be a mess opening day. I would be shocked if any stores carry the XS Max the day of. I have a feeling those won’t be available first day and will be “limited” until holiday time...

You might be right, I just can’t see people rushing to get the Max if people whined and complained about the price of the X. Unless Apple pulls a fake sell out....

Last edited:
Definitely not doing the "search and cop" mission like when the 6 released.

Ended up with a 6 and 6 plus all because my impatient *** didn't just pre order the plus. Settled for the 6, then checked back at my local store a month later and copped the plus (which i originally wanted)

By the time the 7 came out, I didn't even care to cop on release day (copped a year into the 7's lifespan), but with this X plus releasing I gotta cop. I'll be pre ordering online and going about my life until it comes in the mail.

No way I'm wasting time searching for a phone (or any material item for that matter) in stores anymore.

Definitely not doing the "search and cop" mission like when the 6 released.

Ended up with a 6 and 6 plus all because my impatient *** didn't just pre order the plus. Settled for the 6, then checked back at my local store a month later and copped the plus (which i originally wanted)

By the time the 7 came out, I didn't even care to cop on release day (copped a year into the 7's lifespan), but with this X plus releasing I gotta cop. I'll be pre ordering online and going about my life until it comes in the mail.

No way I'm wasting time searching for a phone (or any material item for that matter) in stores anymore.

:lol: we was all over istock. These damn phones

sticking with my first gen X will upgrade my phone maybe in 2020 im going to skip the 2019 iphone. Dropping $1150 on the 256gb iphone was not worth the price still feels like a iphone but i see myself getting at least 3 years usage out of this plus im no where near filling the capacity. Plus it seems like the smartphone market has hit a plateau every year upgrade at that price doesnt make sense anymore to me. Plus i have to cop 2 at a time one for me and one for wifey.

I still have my Series 0 AW so im ready to upgrade it finally. Ready to see what this new AW has entail.

who says you need to cop your wife the same phone

mine can stay with her iphone 8 until it explodes unless asked for an upgrade.

only upgrading if they make a bigger iphone X tho and by bigger i mean in the plus range

More excited for iOS 12 than the XS Plus. New iPhone announcements haven’t been the same since Steve passed :blush:
humans die with the loss of oxygen, blood, etc...

corporations live til money runs out.. and in this case, the quality human being who was responsible for apple being A+++ is dead, but the money still keeps coming in...

it's all mathematics

I’m good with my 8 plus. Until next year when my contract is done. By then I’ll cop next years model.

Always a good time in the Bay Area when the yearly Apple Event goes up.

Stevie baby I see you!!!!

Ready to see these new phones. I passed on the X when I had my upgrade and got a 7 now I’m ready to see if I should pass on these and get an 8+

I want a bezel less iPad mini but I doubt that’s coming

Back
Top Bottom