Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have a cracked iphone 6, so it's definitely time for a new phone lol. Just debating on grabbing the xs or the regular x now that it's cheaper.

7 plus, which I loved for 18 months. The last 6 months have not been fun.

I’ve always hated the Apple conspiracy theorists who said Apple messes with the phones around release time but multiple people I know with the 7 plus have had recent issues with it, including me lol. Could just be a coincidence but find it odd when they launch a bigger version of the X the old plus models start acting up

I went ahead and ordered a Max. Since I'm on AT&T Next every year, I might as well and get a bigger phone.

I’ve always hated the Apple conspiracy theorists who said Apple messes with the phones around release time but multiple people I know with the 7 plus have had recent issues with it, including me lol. Could just be a coincidence but find it odd when they launch a bigger version of the X the old plus models start acting up

Yeah my family has 7 plus’ as well and all have issues.

My mom still using her 5S as an extra phone to compliment her 8 Plus and whatever Galaxy joint she has and isn't even having problems.

My girl has my old 6S to hold her over until I pass her this 8 Plus, no problems.

I hear a lot of issues with the 7 series for some reason.

I have a cracked iphone 6, so it's definitely time for a new phone lol. Just debating on grabbing the xs or the regular x now that it's cheaper.
All y’all boys coming from a 6 or 6s need to cop the Xs if your pockets allow it. You’ve earned it :lol:

I was in the same position last year coming from a 6 and contemplated gettin an 8 but was like hell nah I need the best :pimp:

took 1300 out of my shoe box to deposit into my bank account..

all I have were 20 bills so I took out 65 $20 bills. kinda made me regret buying this iphone :lol::smh:

Yea im coming from 6s plus to Xs Max, gold to gold.. been a long time coming. Was shooting for the x last year but decided to hold off and keep IT big. So max IT is

Just curious, do most of y’all purchase through Apple’s program or directly from your carriers?

Would be much cheaper for me monthly to purchase directly through Apple but curious about the pros and cons.

Back
Top Bottom