Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I get phones on payment plan, put down about half the money, then pay the rest within 2-3 months. Am I the only one here that does that? :lol:

Also Tmo bundles Apple Care with PDP. Do any other carriers do that?

What are the best clear cases? Anything that doesn’t yellow? I saw a Spigen w/ Flex material on Amazon and an Ainope, but I’m afraid the Ainope might be a hard rubber I’m trying to avoid. Any higher quality recommendations? I’d hate to throw a $10 case that Yellows on this Xs Max lol.
Ainope is a hard rubber. I just got it.

Is your regular cell phone bill a regular monthly payment? :nerd: If you buy the phone outright in 1 large payment vs buying the phone over 24 months ( how phone upgrades used to be) wouldn’t you still own the phone and be able to sell it or keep it for many years? :nerd:

Yeah it’s still a regular monthly bill but it’s not phone service plus pay for the phone too. I’m not strapped month to month paying for a phone. As that’s already paid for.

I get phones on payment plan, put down about half the money, then pay the rest within 2-3 months. Am I the only one here that does that? :lol:

Also Tmo bundles Apple Care with PDP. Do any other carriers do that?

That’s how I’ve done it the past few upgrades.

so the Xr is bigger than the X and Xs?

was gonna have my girl get that since its decently priced and still good

I need a side by side of the Xr and the other 2. I’m not getting got by the spec chart if in actuality it’s nearly the same thing

Last edited:
I need a side by side of the Xr and the other 2. I’m nothing getting got by the spec chart of in actuality it’s nearly the same thing

Xr only cheaper because it’s LCD?

Wonder how it looks she needs a new phone and with her old phone traded in, hell of a deal with good camera, bigger screen, full screen, etc etc

27599-41492-Screen-Shot-2018-09-13-at-114541-AM-l.jpg

Found it odd that Apple didn’t give the XR 3D Touch capability. Iphone 7 had it and that phone was $650 at launch

the rumor is they’re giving 3D touch the axe soon...who knows though

Anyone know a good Sleeve? Kinda want to rock my phone naked, and a sleeve seems like it may be a good middle ground. I have a clear case already.
This is for the XS max btw.

I never understood the big deal about it

never ever used it :lol:
I get what they wanted to do with it but it just didn’t feel right. Like I felt as if I was pushing to the point of damaging the phone to access it. Other times it was just annoying or I didn’t even know it was 3D Touch enabled

space grey 256 Max shows up in my UPS coming from china, to be delivered friday :pimp:

Think from the reviews they’ve said the only differences are the lcd screen, no 3D touch, and camera
Camera is still good just doesn't have the second came or whatever which isn't a big deal just annoying she's gotta wait til mid October to get it :smh:

I would suggest the Xs but im finding it a waste of money when she can get 128gb with trade in for $700 compared to $1100

I never understood the big deal about it

never ever used it :lol:

the only thing i use 3D touch for is the keyboard when i wanna scroll through text like so:

but apparently the Xr will still have this but it will be a long press instead.

iOS 12 is running way better than iOS 11 on my 7 plus i don't know if there's a reason for me to even upgrade. i've never had a particular phone for over 2 years and i'm itching for something new but i dunno if i'll upgrade this year... maybe if i can get the Xs Max for a little cheaper used in a few months i'll consider it.

The Xr would’ve been :nthat: had they put 1080p on the screen. The 8plus was LCD and had 1080p :smh:

Apple gotta chill with the storage offerings.

Ain’t no reason to go 64,256,512. 128gb should be the entry level storage configuration.

Back
Top Bottom