Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Camera is still good just doesn't have the second came or whatever which isn't a big deal just annoying she's gotta wait til mid October to get it :smh:

I would suggest the Xs but im finding it a waste of money when she can get 128gb with trade in for $700 compared to $1100

Yep I'm in the same space. Can't see myself spending $1100 on the XS. Even been contemplating just copping an X smh

The Xr would’ve been :nthat: had they put 1080p on the screen. The 8plus was LCD and had 1080p :smh:

This.

720p in 2018 :sick:

70B61401-8F67-427D-9678-1D29FF08924C.jpeg

When there’s a $1300 one out there, some may come to that conclusion.
maybe on NT

just like dudes who said oh you aint get the 256 but the 64, BROKE. that makes no sense, get what you need. just something I noticed mainly in here not elsewhere

but then again those same people with $1000++ phones slowly making payments on it thru carrier or via credit card

maybe on NT

just like dudes who said oh you aint get the 256 but the 64, BROKE. that makes no sense, get what you need. just something I noticed mainly in here not elsewhere

but then again those same people with $1000++ phones slowly making payments on it thru carrier or via credit card

0% loan. And options after 1 yr. Those are the reasons to put on payment.

Got a 128GB 7+ right now...only using 21gbs total :lol:

64 for the XS Max is PERFECT for me.

There's nothing wrong with getting an XR. For one the cost. I'm sure the colors will also appeal to people. Also it's pretty much the same as the unlike past years where there was a processor difference. It just doesn't have dual cameras and OLED.

it’s not a bad option, i just can’t go from the oled back to led

Back
Top Bottom