Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Speaking of Otterbox, I've heard that you can finesse them for a free case by just filing a warranty claim on their website. No need to provide proof of purchase or anything like that :nerd:.

Looks like most of these Amazon cases aren't being delivered until the 24th now. Probably gonna buy an X case off my roommate until the the selection increases or cop and return one to the Apple store next week.

Wait, so when it comes to leasing a phone, you guys would rather do the APPLE Plan vs a Carrier plan?

Apple is charging $60 (+tax) for an Iphone XS MAX 256gb. It does come with apple care.

Sprint on the other hand is charging $25 (+tax) for the same phone without apple care. If I added apple care on my own ($199) it would still be cheaper than the APPLE plan you guys speak of.

So tell me again, why apple plan is better than any other leasing option?

Not talking smack, just wanna know why you chose apple vs. other plans.

Wait, so when it comes to leasing a phone, you guys would rather do the APPLE Plan vs a Carrier plan?

Apple is charging $60 (+tax) for an Iphone XS MAX 256gb. It does come with apple care.

Sprint on the other hand is charging $25 (+tax) for the same phone without apple care. If I added apple care on my own ($199) it would still be cheaper than the APPLE plan you guys speak of.

For att, it’s 30 months. Apple is 24 months.

Still end up paying same price for the actual phone.

I’d rather deal with Apple than Verizon.

I got backordered both times before pre ordering with VZW and ATT, first time doing it with Apple and I’m getting it on launch day.

In fact, even though I went directly through Apple, Verizon is STILL trying to charge me $30 upgrade fee? Wtf is up with that? Gonna go in all pissed off in Friday and see if I can get that waived.

Not sure what phone they’re giving Apple Upgrade customers, but if they give you a sim-free, you should be able to take it to any carrier and not be tied to 1 particular service. I’m assuming it’s not carrier specific because it makes mention of being able to switch carriers as you see fit on the Apple Upgrade page. In some cases, if not all, your service is also cheaper when you’re not under contract.

Personally, I’d rather not be tied to any one carrier. Honestly never heard of program till I popped in here after I purchased my phone; I may even try it out the next phone I get. This one I paid for in full since I wanted to avoid being tethered to one carrier. Besides, I much rather deal with Apple Customer Service than any of the big 4 carriers.

I’d rather deal with Apple than Verizon.

I got backordered both times before pre ordering with VZW and ATT, first time doing it with Apple and I’m getting it on launch day.

In fact, even though I went directly through Apple, Verizon is STILL trying to charge me $30 upgrade fee? Wtf is up with that? Gonna go in all pissed off in Friday and see if I can get that waived.

Verizon store no longer has access to waive any fees on a bill, especially if you didn’t buy it from that store. Your best bet is calling customer care on the phone.

anyone upgrade to ios12 yet ?

on an X and i really don’t want them fake slowing down my phone to coax me into buying a new one.

edit: just realized it was released only an hour ago

Last edited:

on an X and i really don’t want them fake slowing down my phone to coax me into buying a new one.

Some of us have been on it for a while with beta. It doesn't slow down your phone.

Just downloaded it on my 6S - can’t say I’ve noticed much difference yet though.

I'm surprised people are this excited about the new phone. I'm on the x and still updating regardless since im on the loan program

Back
Top Bottom