Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Updated to iOS 12 on my iPhone 5s, 6,7, and iPad Air 2, and to os 5 Apple Watch series 3
So far it’s perfect compared to iOS 11 crapshoot

I don’t know if we will get a stable jailbreak on iOS 12, considering just updating to it and calling it a day

shipping companies I’m pretty sure are instructed to not deliver until Friday anyway...

And I’ve read Apple is trying to make the new iOS still work on older phones so people don’t have to buy new as often, to eliminate waste... how true that is, I’m not sure.

Says iOS 12 can go all the way back to 5s.

Might have to cancel my Apple Watch order that November delivery date seems so far. If I can go get it same day on Friday I’ll cancel and try to cop in store. Ain’t there a website you can track the stock of stores?

Last edited:
Might have to cancel my Apple Watch order that delivery date seems so far. If I can go get it same day on Friday I’ll cancel and try to cop in store. Ain’t there a website you can track the stock of stores?
That’s my game plan.

Just hawk the Apple Store app for online purchase for in store pickup.

It’s how I copped my X last year and that was way more hyped.

That’s my game plan.

Just hawk the Apple Store app for online purchase for in store pickup.

It’s how I copped my X last year and that was way more hyped.

Yea imma just stalk Verizon’s stock for that 44MM gold Apple Watch. If it shows up canceling online then headed straight to the store

Back
Top Bottom