Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
damn kinda want the apple watch.. but idk wanna be trapped in this apple ecosystem.
Come in... we have candy :evil:

Seriously tho the series 4 is the best thing they announced at the event. IMO the Apple Watch is going to be Apples most important product in the coming years. Phones in general have hit a wall. What else are they gonna do. Wearables have a much higher ceiling at this point.

Come in... we have candy :evil:

Seriously tho the series 4 is the best thing they announced at the event. IMO the Apple Watch is going to be Apples most important product in the coming years. Phones in general have hit a wall. What else are they gonna do. Wearables have a much higher ceiling at this point.

already scooped some air pods... cant do this lightning ear phones ****.... smh im already sucked ... pause

First new phone in four years, what's the best way to take pics? Is it portrait?

FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

air pods are so :pimp:
I refuse to buy AirPods until they get an update.
I agree with both these comments

I was given AirPods as a gift, I used them to death, dropped them in rain puddles a few times and their beat up but good
I refuse to buy another until Apple updates them, there’s a lot of features Apple needs to add for the money their asking for AirPods imo

I agree with both these comments

I was given AirPods as a gift, I used them to death, dropped them in rain puddles a few times and their beat up but good
I refuse to buy another until Apple updates them, there’s a lot of features Apple needs to add for the money their asking for AirPods imo

I’m just curious as to what?

:lol:

Went to the Apple Store yesterday and I definitely should've got SG instead of Gold. Looked at the XS Max also and man it is killer. I had got the XS because I wanted a slightly smaller phone but after feeling the Max.. double goof :lol: might have to pay that restocking fee.

That aside, so far I'm loving this phone. Face ID is absolutely my favorite feature, it always sucked to have my fingerprint not able to be scanned at times (especially on shoe drops lmao). And to think I almost went to a 8+ instead :smh:

6s+ for me but my same point! I'm looking at the prices now and it's only $5 more a month.. man idk :lol:
I went with the xs because I wanted a smaller phone, mainly for ease of use with one hand. I definitely wish I went with the max at this point. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll get used to this in no time. :ohwell:

....and this notch is annoying as hell.

not being able to see battery % is bothering me too.

Back
Top Bottom