Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

Crazy how the 5c didn't sell well. I thought the colors would def help apples appeal. I still think that the key to apple taking over the cellphone market again is offering its premium model in an array of colors. People would go nuts
What are you talking about? 5Cs are very popular. I gurantee a 5c sells more than 99% of android phones.
After climbing high in June, the iPhone 5C became the UK’s biggest selling smartphone in July, outselling the core iPhone model, and the Samsung Galaxy S5 – according to data compiled by USwitch Mobile Tracker.
http://airherald.com/apple-iphone-5c-tops-july-sales-in-uk/6121/
Apple's iPhone 5c 'failure flop' outsold Blackberry, Windows Phone and every Android flagship in Q4
http://appleinsider.com/articles/14...indows-phone-and-every-android-flagship-in-q4

I saw a 12 year old girl cry at my hibachi table because she was so happy to get a 5c. Dont believe anything you read online that cant show facts. Look at real life and you will see tons of 5cs, the thing is with a case you cant even tell the difference.
http://www.dailytech.com/Report+App...hone+5C+Sales+with+8GB+Model/article34531.htm

By Apple standards of sales numbers, it hasn't done what they expected it to do.  Maybe calling it a failure was a stretch, but it clearly didn't take off like they thought it would.  

Personally, I saw my first 5C in the wild a few days ago.  And I was at the Apple store.  
laugh.gif

idk I feel like that whole range of colors takes away the prestige of the phone..it should be black, white, gold, silver, MAYBE copper

not pink, blue, yellow, green. Makes it look like it's for the ratchets tryna match their outfit with their phone, or a kids phone. That's just my opinion.

Black is definitely business which is exactly what I'm about these days. 32gb space grey 4.7 is what I'm after but I'm prepared to wait if I strike out. White iPhone or 16gb are not even options at this point.

http://www.dailytech.com/Report+App...hone+5C+Sales+with+8GB+Model/article34531.htm

By Apple standards of sales numbers, it hasn't done what they expected it to do.  Maybe calling it a failure was a stretch, but it clearly didn't take off like they thought it would.  

Personally, I saw my first 5C in the wild a few days ago.  And I was at the Apple store.  :lol:  

And you know what they expected it to do how? Did you not read the 5C was even or close to outselling the 5S in the UK? Unless you have some actual facts besides your assumptions you're just spreading a lie.

Name a phone not made by apple that YOU think is selling more than the 5C

Last edited:
Does anyone elses 5s pictures come out distorted?
I've been searching online and I see I'm not the only one.

idk I feel like that whole range of colors takes away the prestige of the phone..it should be black, white, gold, silver, MAYBE copper

not pink, blue, yellow, green. Makes it look like it's for the ratchets tryna match their outfit with their phone, or a kids phone. That's just my opinion.
lol yea it does kinda kiddy bop the phone... and it is just apple way of trying to get some of that arab/asian phone booth/flea market...faceplate swapping money. Thats basically what this is all about. For as much as i enjoy my iphone/ipad... Lets face it apple looks at what is currently poppin in the streets and the underground/jailbreak world.... steal/copy/duplicate it and sell it to the masses. 

This was just another example of apple doing this.

Personally, I saw my first 5C in the wild a few days ago.  And I was at the Apple store.  
laugh.gif

And you know what they expected it to do how? Did you not read the 5C was even or close to outselling the 5S in the UK? Unless you have some actual facts besides your assumptions you're just spreading a lie.

Name a phone not made by apple that YOU think is selling more than the 5C
Did you read the article?  Tim Cook clearly stated that demand turned out to be different (read:  less) than they expected. 

Numbers?  I have no clue.  I'm just going by what the CEO of Apple said, but I'm schleep tho.  
laugh.gif

For as much as i enjoy my iphone/ipad... Lets face it apple looks at what is currently poppin in the streets and the underground/jailbreak world.... steal/copy/duplicate it and sell it to the masses.

Yup and they put out a little bit at a time to stay relevant and impress certain customers every year.

the only reason they made the 5C was because they couldnt keep making the cases for the 5. So all they did was put the 5 internals in the plastic case as a new phone.

the phone was a flop regardless of what you see or read.

Love the black iPhone as well. I bought the black 5 instead of 5S Space Gray, because I thought the black was much better

Worse thing about the iphone for me though is...I always buy the high dollar case when I grab the new model, to preserve screens, scratches whatever.

I've a drawer full of the 4 and 5 cases, that get no play. Same with screen protectors.

I'm not paying for those this time, because I know it will end up in that drawer.

Naked iphone>Cases iphone

I don't use screen protectors. I use a case because it feels better in hand and texture prevents it from sliding all over the place

I don't use screen protectors. I use a case because it feels better in hand and texture prevents it from sliding all over the place
I'm the opposite, a naked phone feels 1000 times better than a cased phone in my hand.

will wait for the 6s... my 5s is still running like butter 
pimp.gif

never going back to android ever again 
mean.gif

Love the black iPhone as well. I bought the black 5 instead of 5S Space Gray, because I thought the black was much better
I was about to trade my white 5 for black over the weekend but backed out because the 6 is around the corner. I definitely prefer black/slate over black/space grey but I doubt apple figured out a fix for the paint issue so they probably won't be revisiting that color. Might trade for it anyway to keep as a backup/iPod.

i think the "white" iphone tbh was more of a it was new and a hype type of thing and it was diff and out of the norm for apple to do. That and ppl was just so use to black...that having another option just cause was the appeal. I think its popularity has died down some and alot of ppl are like um ok "old news" to a white iphone.

Back
Top Bottom