Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
if the matte black coating on the new phones is real...

giphy.gif

I just got spark too. Not bad. Need to dig deeper with it to work it to oerfection

I just use gmail, since my works email is through gmail. I really hate how you can't have push for gmail accounts like before. I like the simple native app.

I think it's UI is good for basic email usage.

But for power email users, the UI is limited. Spark and Outlook are really good alternatives.

Haven't had any issues with Spark, either.

I have Outlook on my phone for work & GMail app for personal. Never messed with the iOS Mail.

:lol: :lol: I know it'll happen eventually, but I haven't cracked or scratched a screen in years.

:lol: :lol: I know it'll happen eventually, but I haven't cracked or scratched a screen in years.

this was me. I have actually had my iphone 6 since it released and i hadn't cracked a screen for 3 years. Then in early 2018 i cracked the screen 2 times in the same month :lol: (cracked it got it fixed and cracked it again) i use a case now especially for the gym.

I got a truck recently and dropped my phone getting out of it a few times. Cracked screen and back.

Replaced on Sunday and am being more careful. Team Raw

I stand by Apple leather cases, GOAT imo.

I'm still using a 6s but I think it's time for an upgrade.

Should I get the newest Iphone this Sept or get a X or XS and hold out for the 2020 which is supposedly the phone with the biggest changes.

Back
Top Bottom