Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Whenever my phone drops out of my pocket or something like that it always falls on the screen side smh.

Phone case 24/7 now.

Reactions: ARK
I stand by Apple leather cases, GOAT imo.

I'm still using a 6s but I think it's time for an upgrade.

Should I get the newest Iphone this Sept or get a X or XS and hold out for the 2020 which is supposedly the phone with the biggest changes.

If you’re still buying phones I’d say just wait.
If you’re upgrading yearly it don’t matta

Still going strong with my jet black 7 plus and it’s never been out in a case. #teamraw since the day it released. Ready for apple to unload this year’s iPhone. I’m there opening day
I wanna see a pic of the back. Bet it actually looks dope all scratched up.

I stand by Apple leather cases, GOAT imo.

I'm still using a 6s but I think it's time for an upgrade.

Should I get the newest Iphone this Sept or get a X or XS and hold out for the 2020 which is supposedly the phone with the biggest changes.
Yeah I love the Apple leather brand case man
So simplistic and yet I’ve dropped it so many times and it’s been saved because of it

Been reading that the 11 isn’t gonna be much of an upgrade from the XS/Max... but besides hardware, when have we ever seen a huge update? Lol.

The apple leather cases are great. My only complaint is once they start tearing/ripping from dropping on something with an edge, thats the beginning of the end.

Recently got a soft rubber/tpu type case on amazon and its been great.

Pretty sure the new phone will be the same amount of upgrade as it is always been. We know what to expect from Apple in that way

If the 11 is trash imma just get my battery replaced and cop a smart battery case from Apple and just rock out.

Also my Face ID just doesn’t work anymore.

If the 11 is trash imma just get my battery replaced and cop a smart battery case from Apple and just rock out.

Is there a way to finesse the battery replacement or is that something they do for a fee? I have apple care.

$29 battery replacement if you have Apple Care. $99 for a screen.

No.

Screen is $29. If you crack the back of your iPhone 8 - XS Max.. it gets replaced at $99

Battery replacement I believe would be free or the $29.

Would need to be below 80% to be covered btw

My Face ID broke once. It was the actual Face ID camera. Luckily I was under warranty so they just gave me a whole new phone

Does anyone's iPhone X randomly shut off? mines been doing it quite often these last few days. I've owned this phone near 2 years now.

Back
Top Bottom