Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody know how the back to school deals work? My dad has a .edu email I’m wondering if I would be able to use it

I want to get an iPad mini but I don’t know about going back to using a home button :lol: I definitely don’t need a pro though

Anybody know how the back to school deals work? My dad has a .edu email I’m wondering if I would be able to use it

I want to get an iPad mini but I don’t know about going back to using a home button :lol: I definitely don’t need a pro though
You can just order it.

there's no verification steps or you can go in-store and roll the dice. Half the time they're not checking like that and how could they really? lol

So my FaceID just stopped working this weekend. First it gave me an error message saying "FaceID is unavailable", so I reset it in setting and tried to re-scan my face. But now the camera/sensor won't focus and says "tilt iphone a little higher" or "tilt iphone a little lower"....SMH

Has anyone ever dealt with this, and if so, what was the solution? Thanks in advance

So my FaceID just stopped working this weekend. First it gave me an error message saying "FaceID is unavailable", so I reset it in setting and tried to re-scan my face. But now the camera/sensor won't focus and says "tilt iphone a little higher" or "tilt iphone a little lower"....SMH

Has anyone ever dealt with this, and if so, what was the solution? Thanks in advance

If it’s less than a year old take it in on the MFG warranty and get it replaced papi

I'm happy with the size of the XS. I thought the XS Max would've been fine, since coming from a 7Plus. But the screen size of the XS was just right for me this time around.

I'm happy with the size of the XS. I thought the XS Max would've been fine, since coming from a 7Plus. But the screen size of the XS was just right for me this time around.

I’m also debating between a max and Xs once the new models drop in September. Don’t need the latest and greatest anymore.

I’ve had my 7+ for almost 3 years.

You don't even need an edu email. You can just buy from the student link and pick it up or get it shipped like normal. The fine print says it can be for your family member or something like that, so if they ask you you can just lie :lol:. But they won't even ask.

Last edited:
Not sure when Chrome updated their iOS app, but the browser is really smooth on my iPhone. Make Safari feel really clunky, especially when scrolling.

Not sure when Chrome updated their iOS app, but the browser is really smooth on my iPhone. Make Safari feel really clunky, especially when scrolling.

it's all in your head.

google chrome is actually "google chrome" ..... it's safari with a chrome skin.

it's all in your head.

google chrome is actually "google chrome" ..... it's safari with a chrome skin.

I know they run off the same engine, Apple doesn't allow other browser engines. The placebo is appreciated though

Also the synced history with my laptop :pimp:

Ever since I read that Safari was better on battery life I’ve never looked back at Chrome. And I’ve never had any issue with it being “clunky”.

Is it the public release 3?

Yeah I waited and everyone said the public beta was less glitchy so I went for it and now i wish I didn’t. I mean it’s not constant but it gives me issues with certain things like freezes video streams and stuff

Back
Top Bottom