Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i misplaced my regular ipods recently and hoping they are in my house and turn up eventually im going to see if find my can find em.

apple needs to hurry up and release those tags.

Had no idea that these mofos charge a restocking fee when exchanging a phone. I only ever did this once, years ago, but I don't recall them charging me that fee. Now I remember why I avoid going into a physical store. Forgot the restrictions when going to those "authorized retailers" vs a corporate store. Not to mention all the sales pitch they put you though.

Had no idea that these mofos charge a restocking fee when exchanging a phone. I only ever did this once, years ago, but I don't recall them charging me that fee. Now I remember why I avoid going into a physical store. Forgot the restrictions when going to those "authorized retailers" vs a corporate store. Not to mention all the sales pitch they put you though.

That's not normal. I returned a 11 Max Pro in early January and a regular 11 Pro in February with no restocking fee. I almost always try all the available options when buying Apple products and test them out for a week or so, I've never been charged a restocking fee in CA. I've also never felt pressured to buy anything. Apple employees are always pretty chill, they don't earn commission.

i called them earlier today to see if i could exchange a 11 for a pro max. they told me "you COULD be charged arestocking fee". which tells me its up to the person/ store youre dealing wit or how wear is on phone.

That's not normal. I returned a 11 Max Pro in early January and a regular 11 Pro in February with no restocking fee. I almost always try all the available options when buying Apple products and test them out for a week or so, I've never been charged a restocking fee in CA. I've also never felt pressured to buy anything. Apple employees are always pretty chill, they don't earn commission.

Went to an AT&T store. Since right now, all the Apple stores are closed. Charged me $55. Outrageous!

i called them earlier today to see if i could exchange a 11 for a pro max. they told me "you COULD be charged arestocking fee". which tells me its up to the person/ store youre dealing wit or how wear is on phone.

They had me all over the place. Went to a closer AT&T which had the Max in the color and GB size that I wanted. Guy said if I don't go back to the OG store where I bought it, I would have to go to a corporate store to exchange. Went to one, guy there told me they can't exchange anything bought from those authorized dealer locations. So had to drive all the way to the OG place. Get there, first she says that they do have the one I want. Then after going to the back, turns out she doesn't. So I just return it and will have to eat the fee.

Went to an AT&T store. Since right now, all the Apple stores are closed. Charged me $55. Outrageous!

They had me all over the place. Went to a closer AT&T which had the Max in the color and GB size that I wanted. Guy said if I don't go back to the OG store where I bought it, I would have to go to a corporate store to exchange. Went to one, guy there told me they can't exchange anything bought from those authorized dealer locations. So had to drive all the way to the OG place. Get there, first she says that they do have the one I want. Then after going to the back, turns out she doesn't. So I just return it and will have to eat the fee.
i was talking to a apple store, MB

damn, that sucks. i exchanged the silver 11 pro max for the green the day i got it. wasn’t charged anything at the apple store

:lol: people still bugging about restock fees??
Once that phone is OPENED they can’t sell it n have to take a loss on it. I’m sure it said it on the receipt too.

A few months ago (maybe even end of last year) my release day X had some display issues where it would scroll to the top without being touched. It was intermittent and varied in severity. Took it to the apple store where of course the issue didnt manifest while the phone was being looked at. So they sent me on my way and told me to come back if it kept happening. I Thought it was the display module that they have a repair program for

everything was normal for months.

then a month or two ago a couple of keyson the keyboard stopped working and it gradually got worse to be damn near the whole screen. Phonehas been dropped and oneof the corners was internally cracked (black space in corner) but was in decent condition overall.

took it to the apple store the first day they opened during covid and got a brand new screen for free. Its like having a new phone. Going to hold off on the 12 if it isnt a major improvement. This is the longest ive ever had a phone and dont really see a need to upgrade

Carrier charge a "restocking" fee. Apple stores don't from my experience

A few months ago (maybe even end of last year) my release day X had some display issues where it would scroll to the top without being touched. It was intermittent and varied in severity. Took it to the apple store where of course the issue didnt manifest while the phone was being looked at. So they sent me on my way and told me to come back if it kept happening. I Thought it was the display module that they have a repair program for

everything was normal for months.

then a month or two ago a couple of keyson the keyboard stopped working and it gradually got worse to be damn near the whole screen. Phonehas been dropped and oneof the corners was internally cracked (black space in corner) but was in decent condition overall.

took it to the apple store the first day they opened during covid and got a brand new screen for free. Its like having a new phone. Going to hold off on the 12 if it isnt a major improvement. This is the longest ive ever had a phone and dont really see a need to upgrade
Yeah the X has been having some Display issues. You can always check the Quality Programs apple runs on support.apple.com and scroll all the way to the bottom. Tells you what you qualify for.

Time to retire these air pods. Y’all like the pros?

The noise cancellation alone is worth the upgrade but like the KingParappa KingParappa mentioned the fit is weird.

I might be the only one but I swear my pros have a mind of their own. Sometimes they fit fine, but sometimes they straight up eject themselves out of my ear. It's weird I can't even explain it. :lol:

The previous Air Pod fit my ears like a glove, never once fell out no matter the activity. One time the pros felt out while I was brushing my teeth. Left pair literally jumped into the sink. :stoneface:

The noise cancellation alone is worth the upgrade but like the KingParappa KingParappa mentioned the fit is weird.

I might be the only one but I swear my pros have a mind of their own. Sometimes they fit fine, but sometimes they straight up eject themselves out of my ear. It's weird I can't even explain it. :lol:

The previous Air Pod fit my ears like a glove, never once fell out no matter the activity. One time the pros felt out while I was brushing my teeth. Left pair literally jumped into the sink. :stoneface:
That first week it was great then week 2... I couldn't move my jaw without them falling meaning I can't talk or eat while wearing them. *shrugs* just hope the next pair have a better solution cause this is trash. Might have to buy a pair of the Beats *sigh* Hate the quality on the Beats products since apple bought them

Looks like I won’t be getting the pros if there gonna fall out. The ones I have now never fell out my ear and are comfortable. Thanks for the reviews!

Looks like I won’t be getting the pros if there gonna fall out. The ones I have now never fell out my ear and are comfortable. Thanks for the reviews!

I run and bike in mine and they stay in fine. You can try them on at the Apple store, just ask the staff. They clean them with alcohol pads between use.

Buy some comply tips, they don't fall out of my ears anymore.

image.jpg

The lines at the Apple store are too long to wait. I wonder if I buy them and if I’m not satisfied I can return? I know they have a restocking fee but with COVID going on I’m not sure if they will take returns.

Back
Top Bottom