Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Solo loop bands
6A1170C5-A8BA-4F7B-9D5A-CA680A8C4F2B.jpeg
D1C52A25-32F7-44E8-979E-E61F142AA636.jpeg
7338B084-ADD8-41FC-BCB5-544EFBEFB00A.jpeg

my 2013 MacBook Air is only used for browsing, media consumption, and basic office functions (spreadsheets, typing), and pretty much end of life. The # keys are not always responsive, and if taken off the charger, battery life is ~1.5 hours.

I will likely cop the Ipad Air refresh as my MacBook replacement. I have watched lots of reviews and the Ipad OS seems capable of performing similar functions as I do with MacOS.

my 2013 MacBook Air is only used for browsing, media consumption, and basic office functions (spreadsheets, typing), and pretty much end of life. The # keys are not always responsive, and if taken off the charger, battery life is ~1.5 hours.

I will likely cop the Ipad Air refresh as my MacBook replacement. I have watched lots of reviews and the Ipad OS seems capable of performing similar functions as I do with MacOS.
The Pro is dope. Wife swears by her pro. I say look over the whole iPad line if you can.

bruh they making more appealing **** but these dam keynotes keep getting more and more boring with their this much % faster stats. We know its better its supposed to be.

Waiting for the new Macbooks with the in house processors to drop. Probably another year or 2. I got a 2014 MBP, still runs and I do music production/streaming on it but that thing gets loud and hot. Hoping it hangs in there until those release and I replace.

im still using my series 4 so I may be in for a 6 now. The new workout features seems cool. I currently use a 12.9 iPad Pro 3rd gen so I’m good on the iPads. Overall without the phones being announced it was pretty bland.

Nothing exiting at all, the watch update ain’t enough to cop over my series 5. I already have an iPad Pro 11 inch so that new air ain’t really appealing to me.

The only thing that sparked my interest was the new implementation of Touch ID on the power button, hoping that comes to the iPhone WITH Face ID as an option as well

But I said I wasn’t getting any iPhones this year my 11 pro max is just fine there are no major upgrade rumors any way for this years phone, but its also disappointing that they ain’t even show it off today wtf

No phones?

Tired of hearing “this is the most advanced ipad/etc” - well obviously.
Still using my 8 with no plans of upgrading. Long gone are those days of upgrading every other year. I am noticing that my phone has been acting up though and having weird behavior. I find it funny though since I have never dropped the phone and we are only using Apple authorized apps.

Wife bought matching iPads like 4/5 months ago, probably used it like 3 times.

Still using my 8 with no plans of upgrading. Long gone are those days of upgrading every other year. I am noticing that my phone has been acting up though and having weird behavior. I find it funny though since I have never dropped the phone and we are only using Apple authorized apps.
ios 14 drops tomorrow. Update it and if its still acting weird restore and set up as new.

Wife bought matching iPads like 4/5 months ago, probably used it like 3 times.

Do you usually update to the latest OS? I would maybe stop, the newer the OS's get the less compatible they become with older hardware.

Snagged a Hermès watch even though I said I wasn't going to. Damn. :smh:

Time to take that L selling my S5 since these things lose value expeditiously. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom