Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can anyone confirm that the iOS14 weather app notifies you up to the minute when rain will start or stop like DarkSky did? It’s been dry here so I can’t tell. Lol

Wondering if I should install DarkSky again.

Apple purchased Dark Sky so I’m assuming that all DS functionality will make its way to the iOS native weather app in the near future.

Loving iOS14 so far, rearranging my home screens has been surprisingly fun. It felt a bit clunky and unpolished at first, but made more sense once I got a focus going. Separating categories through multiple screens (Finance/Music/Video) and then making each one unique with different stacks catered to those categories.

PiP is a game changer though! Being able to watch Netflix or AppleTV while using your phone to browse the internet/socials makes me feel like I'm making use of my time :lol: YouTube just needs to update and make it compatible..

More than likely copping AppleOne when the bundle comes out along with a watch.. Apple finally gave me a reason to drop cash on those apps. Crazy how simply bundling their services up is going to increase their revenue stream for subscriptions services. Not a bad way to recoup some lost money in other sales!

So far the PIP and the double and triple back double tap have been clutch.

is there a way to disable these copy and paste clipboard notifications ? Also get a notification every time my phone unlocks that my AirPods are connected.

Last edited:
PiP is a game changer though! Being able to watch Netflix or AppleTV while using your phone to browse the internet/socials makes me feel like I'm making use of my time :lol: YouTube just needs to update and make it compatible..

Doesn't appear likely... they want you to pay for premium

Cant stand that YouTube is under google. I cant help but use YouTube, but dam they be doing petty **** like this. Give us 4k and Pip on apple devices bruh...

is this the best time to buy the macbook air with the $100 college discount + free airpod?

or is it worth waiting til black friday?

is this the best time to buy the macbook air with the $100 college discount + free airpod?

I wanna say might now thats a great deal

Costco has some decent savings time to time with $250 off select MacBooks/pros

no one else offers really much more than that even Black Friday from what I recall

Yeah the education deal + headphones is usually one of the best deals for Macs all year. If you pay with Apple card you get 12 months interest free as well.

It would be dope to have widgets for Outlook and Slack, be able to see my work calendar/messages at a glance.

Didn’t know you can change the icon for any app to any photo you have saved.

This is hilarious:

6A926E6F-DF04-404C-B24B-EAFBF189E707.jpeg

so what apps can you actually utilize PiP? Just netflix and Apple TV?

also I think those crappy looking finger painted icons are cool as hell lol but I would need all of them to be done and I got too many apps and Im also too lazy for that lol

I saw if you do that, when you click the app its technically a short cut.. so it takes you elsewhere then opens the app

im good

Back
Top Bottom