Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
they need to just hurry up and put 4k on youtube for both ipad and tvos. apparently some people had it on beta then Apple removed it. :smh:

Snagged a Hermès watch even though I said I wasn't going to. Damn. :smh:

Time to take that L selling my S5 since these things lose value expeditiously. :lol:

Which Hermès one did you get? I was looking into getting one recently but glad I held off :lol: Do you know if they’ll be available for the Series 6 as well?

Can’t say I’m blown away so far but a few interesting things.
I read earlier that it will take a few days for developers to do some things because they only got told last night.

Has it made all the Home Screen items slightly smaller though? There’s a gap at the bottom so that must have come from somewhere.

Just downloaded iOS14. Someone said they got rid of YouTube in 4K on tvOS 14. Please say it’s not true. Was really looking forward to this. Going to download it when I get home.

**Edit**

After downloading and installing ios14 thre widgets were blurry and not updating in real time on my 11 pro.

A quick restart solved everything.

So far so good on this update.

****second edit***
Widgets not properly updating again.

This release isn’t very polished.

Last edited:
Is there a way to hide the apps in the app library now? Like I know how to stop Siri search from showing apps, but with this new update, you can still see them when searching for the apps via the App Library

Should I expect any more price drop on the Apple Watch Series 3 or is 169$ as low as it is going to go?

Can anyone confirm that the iOS14 weather app notifies you up to the minute when rain will start or stop like DarkSky did? It’s been dry here so I can’t tell. Lol

Wondering if I should install DarkSky again.

The iOS is nice, been messing with rearranging my Home Screen. I wish you could change your wallpaper for every page you have.

Can anyone confirm that the iOS14 weather app notifies you up to the minute when rain will start or stop like DarkSky did? It’s been dry here so I can’t tell. Lol

It does, yea. But I still mess with dark sky.

yea mine did it before talking about percipitation had no idea what was going on lol

I haven’t experienced much of a difference so far. Am I missing some features?

my favorite so far

backtap (above)

Swipe all the way to the right on Home Screen and all your apps are organized

swipe all the way left for customizable widgets

threaded replies in I message . Just hold down in a message and you can thread reply to that . (Good for groups )

also can @ and mention in groups now

threaded replies in I message . Just hold down in a message and you can thread reply to that . (Good for groups )

also can @ and mention in groups now

One of the reasons I preferred WhatsApp to iMessage for group chats was the quoted replies and mentions. Glad Apple finally added that in.

Still waiting on 14.1 to update my phone. Didn’t like the fact that Apple released it so quick without giving developers a decent timeframe to finalize their apps.

Back
Top Bottom