Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just placed an order for the new Ipad Pro 12.9 512GB . Upgrading from the 12.9 pro third gen.
Loved my third Gen but the 64gb wasnt cutting it space wise

So I'm finally picking up a 12. Upgrading from an iPhone 6. Long shot, but anyone with experience thinks this method of transferring everything will work with my iPhone 6 to 12?

Nice, I just got the 12 Pro and the batter is so much better than the XS lol. I was researching the magsafe charger and discovered a 20w adapter and the cable the phone comes with charges fast than the magsafe charger.

Yup. I've been watching a lot of iPhone 12 videos on YouTube lately in preparation of the one I'm getting this coming week. One video I watched mentioned that using a 20W adapter is much faster.

Last edited:
I went that same route when I came from the 8+. Worked out smoothly and I didn’t lose a thing.

Good to know. Still concerned the 6 maybe TOO old. But I guess I'll know when I try it. You did the transferring via Wifi or you have that additional USB-C dongle?

So I'm finally picking up a 12. Upgrading from an iPhone 6. Long shot, but anyone with experience thinks this method of transferring everything will work with my iPhone 6 to 12?

Yup. I've been watching a lot of iPhone 12 videos on YouTube lately in preparation of the one I'm getting this coming week. One video I watched mentioned that using a 20W adapter is much faster.

Works like a charm. Very easy to set up. 20W adapter is very clutch too.

My M1 iPad Pro 12.9 will be in on Wednesday. Upgrading from a 2018 version. Anyone have prolonged experience with the Magic Keyboard? I’ve been using the 2018 version with the brydge keyboard/apple pencil 2 and I don’t think I can ever go back to an iPad without a keyboard. Just trying to
Figure out which direction to go

My M1 iPad Pro 12.9 will be in on Wednesday. Upgrading from a 2018 version. Anyone have prolonged experience with the Magic Keyboard? I’ve been using the 2018 version with the brydge keyboard/apple pencil 2 and I don’t think I can ever go back to an iPad without a keyboard. Just trying to
Figure out which direction to go

I’ve used the keyboard for about a year, my only complaint is the weight. The typing experience is excellent

I came from a 2013 iPad to an M1 11 inch pro, I finally feel like I can enjoy the internet without lagging. I'm using it as my main device when at home, my HP Notebook CORE i5 is slow AF & takes forever to just wake up from sleep mode.

I came from a 2013 iPad to an M1 11 inch pro, I finally feel like I can enjoy the internet without lagging. I'm using it as my main device when at home, my HP Notebook CORE i5 is slow AF & takes forever to just wake up from sleep mode.
Clear your temp folder and restart

r+windows
%temp%

Just some fading of the color in the back of the case. I wish they would have made it fully black instead of this grey color

good to hear. I picked up the grey one. I’ll try it out until I can get my hands on the new brydge pro Max when it drops in June at some point and I’ll make my decision from there. I really liked the old brydge keyboard I have but it didn’t have a track pad and it Uses bluetooth instead of the smart connector. It is made out of metal though and really gives my iPad the MacBook aesthetic. I’ve heard a lot of good things about the magic keyboard though
D3D265FE-60E8-4847-B560-00B1FA5BFE58.jpeg

Anyone been rocking with the iPhone 12 silicone case the past few months? any issues? good protection?

Back
Top Bottom