Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone been rocking with the iPhone 12 silicone case the past few months? any issues? good protection?

I liked it, until a piece chipped. I'm not even sure how it happen.

I've been using the leather since then. It finally got to the point it's not slippery anymore.

When I stop being lazy I'm going to go to the apple store and get it replaced.

I love it. Probably my favorite case Ive had and Ive had wayyyyyy too many

Yeah I love the colours. Struggling to pick one. I was just going to get a regular Spigen case but figured to just pay the extra and get a silicone case which I prefer.

They do free replacements? :lol:

Next up: earbud headphones. Don't want to shell out $$$ but dammit I'm debating between the Air Pods Pros or Powerbeats Pro.

Next up: earbud headphones. Don't want to shell out $$$ but dammit I'm debating between the Air Pods Pros or Powerbeats Pro.

Airpods for sure. They go on sale about every other month. Grab some of these to go with them:

Airpods for sure. They go on sale about every other month. Grab some of these to go with them:

Thanks bookmarked that. Also looking at the Jabra 75t. Will see.

They do free replacements? :lol:

a year on defects

The thing I like about the apple silicon is that it's tight around the whole thing, even the buttons. The cheaper brands I've come across are a little saggy at the buttons.

I liked it, until a piece chipped. I'm not even sure how it happen.

I've been using the leather since then. It finally got to the point it's not slippery anymore.

I been using the leather case too. love it so far

Patiently waiting for the new 27' iMac. Been saving up and selling some of hyped sneakers to fund it :lol:. My 2013 iMac is OK, but traditional HDD isn't cutting anymore.

a year on defects

The thing I like about the apple silicon is that it's tight around the whole thing, even the buttons. The cheaper brands I've come across are a little saggy at the buttons.

Yeah I've had third party silicone cases in the past and those things don't last. They get "baggy" and don't stay tight after a while. Love the colours from Apple's Spring 2021 silicone lineup. I already ordered a black silicone from Apple but I'm going to exchange it for the Capri Blue or Amethyst.

I got a Samsung Galaxy S21 as a work phone and I swear it has me contemplating giving up the iPhone 12 Pro Max for an iPhone 12 Pro. The max just seems ridiculously huge to me now. Maybe I'm tripping.

My Powerbeats Pros are acting up. The right bud will dies/disconnects after 5 mins of use. I connect it to the charging case and it reads 55%. I let it charge to 100% and it still dies after 5 mins. The left bud works completely fine.

Anyone have this issue or know of a fix? I’m out of warranty. Others have reported the same issue. I really like these but I’m hesitant to buy another pair without knowing the underlying issue.

My Powerbeats Pros are acting up. The right bud will dies/disconnects after 5 mins of use. I connect it to the charging case and it reads 55%. I let it charge to 100% and it still dies after 5 mins. The left bud works completely fine.

Anyone have this issue or know of a fix? I’m out of warranty. Others have reported the same issue. I really like these but I’m hesitant to buy another pair without knowing the underlying issue.

This is why I'm afraid of getting either those or APP's. Always come across stories of issues like this.

Have you had them since they first released? I had a similar issue with mine. The left started dying one day after 5 hours, 4 hours the next day, 3 hours the next day, etc. Also were out of warranty and Apple couldn’t do anything for me except recommending hard resets which I already did, unpairing and pairing again or say I could pay to have the battery replaced but that didn’t make sense so I just got a new pair. I did use that original pair almost daily so I got almost 2 years worth of use out of them and just chalked it up as that must be the batteries lifespan.

Have you had them since they first released? I had a similar issue with mine. The left started dying one day after 5 hours, 4 hours the next day, 3 hours the next day, etc. Also were out of warranty and Apple couldn’t do anything for me except recommending hard resets which I already did, unpairing and pairing again or say I could pay to have the battery replaced but that didn’t make sense so I just got a new pair. I did use that original pair almost daily so I got almost 2 years worth of use out of them and just chalked it up as that must be the batteries lifespan.
Thanks for the insight. Got them in Oct 2019 and pretty much used them everyday. Well I’d use the right bud only more often then the left bud only or both. Might be a battery issue. I’ll probably just wait for a sale and rock with the left bud until then. I’d rather do that then drop $85 for Apple to service only for it not to work later or the left bud going out soon too.

Beats have THE WORST consistency. They just break. Has happened to me 3 times. On 3 different models.

Finally made the switch. From the 6 to 12 Pro. 😭

48217C7C-21BE-4262-AA8C-13237FAF74CF.jpeg
793E61A4-BE09-4E47-88C5-AC2D3A3B7E03.jpeg

Any tips/tricks for someone that made that big of a jump?

Widgets? wtf
Battery?

Back
Top Bottom