Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
lets see im with at&t

hope they dont play with me lol i needs my credit

just got this in from amazon 100% recommend it, nicely flush with the apple case

056127F0-5E3D-43EE-B67A-B2DE04202FB6.jpeg
What is this for?

I really want to go naked w/ this Sierra Blue Pro Max, but LORDT this thing is slippery. Anxiety thru the roof when handling this thing. 🤣

I can’t do it. At least not yet and 1 thing that wil probably keep me from going without is the camera bump. I like sitting my phone in the counter or desk using it and that lobsided wobble would drive me nuts

Mini is such a nice size, hope they don’t discontinue it
The mini is a tiny piece of crap.

Nah mini is too damn small. This 6.1” sits in the hands just right 😏

Last edited:
Can't decide if I should trade in my XS Max for the Pro or Pro Max..Not really sure if there's much of a difference except for size..

Can't decide if I should trade in my XS Max for the Pro or Pro Max..Not really sure if there's much of a difference except for size..

I’m in the same boat…XS is where I’m at but was thinking about the 13 Pro but with all the early word of mouth about the 14, this years models feel like a bridge year…Maybe I’ll just get a new battery in my current phone then hold off until next year 🤷‍♂️

I’m in the same boat…XS is where I’m at but was thinking about the 13 Pro but with all the early word of mouth about the 14, this years models feel like a bridge year…Maybe I’ll just get a new battery in my current phone then hold off until next year 🤷‍♂️

Whats the word on the 14? I may wait as well…

1D1885A9-3426-4C18-A074-20CF752238C5.jpeg
DAF9F374-EA6B-4151-ADA6-4BB4039B752C.jpeg
BC48F391-AA69-4767-9691-28BC6026E0EF.jpeg
Sierra blue is really nice, not as flashy as I thought. It’s very subtle. iPhone trade In process was pretty easy and quick. Glad to have phone in hand now. Im rocking the caseless life. Maybe get a screen protector but so far so good.

Size is the only difference everything else is the same.

Coming from the XS Max I went with the pro and I love it. Just feels right in my hands and I don’t miss the big screen at all. 6.1 is plenty big

Spigen case coming in today from Amazon will feel a lot better once I got some protection on this thing.

13PM been great. the only issue i’m having is turning on unlock with apple watch. when i try and turn it on
it says that my watch isn’t connected when it clearly is. hopefully they’ll fix this in the next update cause that feature is clutch

If you actually use your iPad on the go, the mini is great.
Use it at the hospital and it fits perfectly in scrub pockets.

1D1885A9-3426-4C18-A074-20CF752238C5.jpeg
DAF9F374-EA6B-4151-ADA6-4BB4039B752C.jpeg
BC48F391-AA69-4767-9691-28BC6026E0EF.jpeg
Sierra blue is really nice, not as flashy as I thought. It’s very subtle. iPhone trade In process was pretty easy and quick. Glad to have phone in hand now. Im rocking the caseless life. Maybe get a screen protector but so far so good.

It’s crazy how all over the board these Sierra Blue photos turn out cause yours looks damn near silver.

About to go cop the Blue Silicone from the Apple Store and I’ll order a dbrand joint for true protection in a few weeks.

Anyone use a 12 screen protector on their 13? I’m gone just cop a cheap one at Ross & it should be fine

size the only difference and camera wise everything from the 12 pro max is in the 13 except telephoto

Whats the word on the 14? I may wait as well…

same as always some time next year but supposedly in glass fingerprint Of course a “better” camera maybe all the phones get 120hz since they’re getting rid of the mini

Finally up and running. Case and charger here tonight. I have to have 360 coverage.
Slamboy certified 💯

pass on the 36 month bs they be on. I left them when they were on that bull with my grandfathered unlimited

It’s crazy how all over the board these Sierra Blue photos turn out cause yours looks damn near silver.

Anyone use a 12 screen protector on their 13? I’m gone just cop a cheap one at Ross & it should be fine
Yeah someone else pic looked silver too

the 12 protector should work you’ll just be covering up more screen since the notch is bigger on that protector

Back
Top Bottom