Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Glass fingerprint!? Thank God… sick of Face ID.

Trying to use my phone while wearing a stupid mask and/or glasses is impossible.

Trying to use my phone while wearing a stupid mask and/or glasses is impossible.

It’s been working like a charm with my Apple Watch. Fully masked up and it unlocks. I guess that it would suck if you don’t have an Apple Watch though.

raw dogged it all the way from the 3GS to the xs max.
No case no screen protector no insurance

dropped my xs max from like 6 inches off the ground onto the concrete and the glass back shattered, been using the Apple leather cases since :lol:

idk this my first time having/using face id and it works with my sunglasses on no problem. I was surprised

Going from 7plus to this 13 is s nice.

Scrolling on this thing compared to that 7plus feels like I got 120hz :lol:

this is MY first iPhone in 10 years (outside of trying out the 6/6+ and returning it)

E5A2457F-B5CF-488B-94DE-91026C5697B1.jpeg

If you have a 11/12 screen protector laying around you can use it in the meantime before getting the 13 one.

Long shot but is anyone else seeing a flickering keyboard when typing on a 13 on mobile? I have screen recorded it in case it’s not just NT

E5A2457F-B5CF-488B-94DE-91026C5697B1.jpeg

is anyone else seeing a flickering keyboard when typing on a 13 on mobile? I have screen recorded it in case it’s not just NT

yes I thought it was just me using chrome and something being wonky or the ads on Nt. I mentioned it earlier, (not specifically the keyboard flick) but yeah not just you.

wonder what’s up with it

Just switched to safari and I’m not experiencing it typing on the safari keyboard

Must be a chrome thing?

Anyone else’s iOS 15 super buggy? it’s weird because sometime my keyboard disappears and I can’t click through links.

Back
Top Bottom