Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Nah. Touch ID was more accurate and I didn’t have to position myself to be recognized, and it’s way more annoying in the pandemic since I have to wear masks.

Not a chance. Face ID is flawless if you're in the camera's frame. Touch ID gets easily thrown off by just the hint of perspiration on your finger tip on a hot summer day.

In general, Face ID > Touch ID but as you mentioned, there are very specific context for when we need Touch ID.

We need Touch ID supplement Face ID for no other reason than we should be able to unlock our device when it's not not in hand, and laying on a flat surface like a desk or a table.

And the mask thing is definitely a pain in the *** too but the pandemic sucks on a lot of levels.

Worst thing about Face ID is if the camera is obstructed or your face is covered when you're wearing a mask, you have to wait over a second for Face ID to fail, and then for the passcode interface to render. Annoys the **** out of me. Might just be 1.5 seconds but for an action you might perform a hundred times a day, it matters.

The passcode screen should be a part of the unlock screen by default, not at the point of failure.

there should be a default where when face id doesnt work with a mask, double swiping up pulls up the code so you can open the phone

so the 12PM cases wont fit on the 13PM?

Def good quality though its never gonna be the same as a DSLR but for up close pics like that its gonna be as good af.

while not the best, the macros ive seen has been pretty good, macros with the 12pm looks like an old flip phone took the pic

Last edited:
Teach me. Is there anything I need to do to set this up? I only got a 4 series if that matters. :lol:

there’s an option to set up an alternate faceid I assume this is when you maybe shave the beard or something, could it work if u set it up with a mask on? 🤔

so the 12PM cases wont fit on the 13PM?

No the button location on the 13 aren’t in the same area. 13 also slightly thicker than the 12

Are videos suddenly auto playing in safari for anyone ? Can’t scroll the rap thread about nothing without hearing some garbage **** I don’t want to hear lol
YouTube on NT is different now (before the new iPhone update)
You barely gotta tap play now

same **** happens to me in the rap thread :lol:

YouTube on NT is different now (before the new iPhone update)
You barely gotta tap play now

same **** happens to me in the rap thread :lol:

yeah this is exactly what it is . As I’m scrolling I notice I’m barely touching the videos and ****s playing smh.

scrolling at my desk without my AirPods and some damn boosie or something start blasting smh

Haven’t come across this personally but may be something fixed in the update rolling out.

it still says 15 but there’s an update

Was very confused because nothing showed up under updates on my 8 but I had one on my 13P. Did the whole update and it’s still 15.0 🤷🏾‍♂️

I really need this glitchy keyboard addressed in Chrome. Seems I’m getting more notification also

Gonna spend the next couple days calling local ATT stores for the PM to see if they have it in stock..If nobody has it by Friday I'ma just go in store and order one..Wanna get something new before that $1000 credit promotion ends..

Gonna spend the next couple days calling local ATT stores for the PM to see if they have it in stock..If nobody has it by Friday I'ma just go in store and order one..Wanna get something new before that $1000 credit promotion ends..
Just go to apple that’s what I did. I called 7 att stores within a 20 mile radius and they all were oos

Back
Top Bottom