Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The ear tips fit terribly on the pros, but like i've said in here several times, comply memory foam tips are the answer.
Fit perfectly and comfortably in my ear now, and don't fall out.

The ear tips fit terribly on the pros, but like i've said in here several times, comply memory foam tips are the answer.
Fit perfectly and comfortably in my ear now, and don't fall out.
I don’t get how AirPods Pro fall out of peoples ears. I ran a 5K with both AirPod Pro gen 2’s in, had zero issues.

I don’t get how AirPods Pro fall out of peoples ears. I ran a 5K with both AirPod Pro gen 2’s in, had zero issues.
I got the most recent pro’s and those were the first headphones I ever had problems with in my life. Ended up returning them and keeping my OGs

anyone here have the pop socket wallet or any MagSafe wallet recommendation ? Also anyone use a tether to prevent phone from falling into lake/ water ?

Also anyone use a tether to prevent phone from falling into lake/ water
If you get a Mous case it has lanyard holes. (If you have one or if not, they sell them on the website)

If I’m fishing/hunting I usually have pants with zippers that I slip my phone into.

Damn, i didn't know they released new homepods?
whats the difference between these and the 1st gen?
I have two pairs of the 1st gens cuz i thought they were forever discontinued :lol:

Picked up a 14 Pro in purple. Purple is eh in person idk, maybe shoudda gotten black. Also I thought this was much bigger than my X and its not (my 12PM broke and I been procrastinating). Maybe shoudda gotten the max. Eff my life.

Picked up a 14 Pro in purple. Purple is eh in person idk, maybe shoudda gotten black. Also I thought this was much bigger than my X and its not (my 12PM broke and I been procrastinating). Maybe shoudda gotten the max. Eff my life.

for sure should have gotten the max. once
you go big screen you can’t go back

love the black, reminds me of the good ole iphone 5
for sure should have gotten the max. once
you go big screen you can’t go back
i actually went from a pro max to pro, loving the more compactness of the pro tbh

Yup , went to go buy the pro coming from my old 8plus but felt the pro max and made me change my mind back getting the bigger one

My friend has the 14 pro max in purple and it’s beautiful in person. Big screen also goes crazy

Now I get shamed every time I pull my phone out cause I have a 12 pro and 3 of my friends have 14 pro maxes 😐🫠

Last edited:
Love the 12 PM, been going strong since day 1. Could easily do another few years as my main driver, but will probably get that 15 when it releases.

Back
Top Bottom