Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Not really a party trick. The only reason iPhones have "better" batteries is because iOS doesn't multitask. It kills apps running simultaneously and in the background.

People started complaining about battery drain when the 14 pro finally got AOD which android has had for years. Basically giving the iPhone the same features makes it apparent the battery really isn't "better". The software limitations is what makes it seem "better"

Not just the charging thing or battery, but some Android features in general.

I like Apples approach, jack what Android does and then do it better. :lol:

In any case if shordi text me and I see a green bubble pop up, thank u next.

In any case if shordi text me and I see a green bubble pop up, thank u next.

1674433782672.gif

Wife gifted me with 2nd Gen Air Pod Pros for Valentine’s Day. Ordered some Comply Foam tips to go with them.
F7ADFD5D-A8EF-438C-B048-876DAB2677EA.jpeg

I really wish the ear tips worked for me. But my initial use is that it sounds a lot better than the 1st gen model and my Beats Fit Pros. Bass is solid too.

Last edited:
Wife gifted me with 2nd Gen Air Pod Pros for Valentine’s Day. Ordered some Comply Foam tips to go with them.
F7ADFD5D-A8EF-438C-B048-876DAB2677EA.jpeg

I really wish the ear tips worked for me. But my initial use is that it sounds a lot better than the 1st gen model and my Beats Fit Pros. Bass is solid too.

Amazon just dropped these off a couple hours ago. Upgraded from the 2nd generation regular Air Pods. The difference is exponential to say the least. :lol:

I’m tryna trade in my iPhone 12 Pro for the 14 Pro in deep purple with AT&T. I’m tryna decide if I should do the trade up now and get a $500 credit or just pay off the rest of it and then trade it it. Cause my 12 Pro has like $400 left to pay off

While I was running errands, stopped by Apple and tried on the Ultra...beautiful. 🥹

That screen is beautiful. It's a tad big but I love it. The 8 screen blends in better on the my wrist.

While I was running errands, stopped by Apple and tried on the Ultra...beautiful. 🥹

That screen is beautiful. It's a tad big but I love it. The 8 screen blends in better on the my wrist.
After a week it’s seems super normal and you be questioning how you ever survived with a tinier screen.

For those who upgrade to the 14 pro from like the 12 or 12 pro is it worth it? I’ve got the 12 pro and I’m thinking about doing the AT&T trade in

Back
Top Bottom