Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Finally got my new phone and set it up. Pretty nice, this screen is crisp af. Everything’s pretty snappy so far too.. I kinda wish I set it up as new though I have so many apps I never use

The dark green case is nice too

I mean I get it. But the location being showed at the top of the text convo is rather annoying.

Never knowed this thread existed. Dope.

Aside from a macbook pro m1 chip and a phone 14 professional maximus.

I still use on the daily:

Ipod nano 5rst gen (2010) - battery replaced around 2015 with AM joint from ebay

Ipad 3 (2012) - battery and screen replaced in 2020.

Og steve jobs devices >>>>

If there's a guiness record for most hours clocked in a single device, the aforementioned two would probably take the cake. Hostess thief.

Never knowed this thread existed. Dope.

Aside from a macbook pro m1 chip and a phone 14 professional maximus.

I still use on the daily:

Ipod nano 5rst gen (2010) - battery replaced around 2015 with AM joint from ebay

Ipad 3 (2012) - battery and screen replaced in 2020.

Og steve jobs devices >>>>

If there's a guiness record for most hours clocked in a single device, the aforementioned two would probably take the cake. Hostess thief.

Pics?

Yall think it's worth to go from 12 pro to 15 pro, or should I just wait for the next one?

I'm trying to find a reason to get a new phone, but nothing is really inspiring me :lol:

downloading the Ultra IOS update. Seen double tap gesture for 9 & Ultra 2. Does this also work on the 1sr Ultra? I assume so but wanted to confirm.

MBA air. Midnight color. Such a sexy computer :lol:

Haven’t bought a computer since MBA in like 2012.
Any shortcuts, commands or useful things I should know?

Finally got a scratch on the ultra screen. Not even sure how… thought it was indestructible…
It’s unbreakable
788FA592-C868-4275-A492-16E149D229C5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom