Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Wife gifted me two Nike Sport Loops for Christmas. This Black/Blue band is really nice. The other is the Sequoia/Orange, but I haven't opened it yet.

IMG_0575.jpeg

Does anyone with a cellular apple watch leave their phone at home some days? Thinking of getting an ultra 2 and would be nice to leave my phone at home and just wear the watch. Was reading that if the phone is left at home and off, you should turn wifi and bluetooth off the watch so you can call/text apple and android users.

New iPad mini today and it’s pretty nice - but now I need a different charger from my phone, my pencil doesn’t work, my hdmi adaptor doesn’t fit, and the old headphones I keep by my bed don’t have anywhere to plug in…

I like the fact that USB-C is more common and fits some other stuff - but it will take me a while to get everything the same.

Apple NT Fam, I want the new MacBook Pro, but realistically I’m probably only going to use it to listen to music, surf the web, watch streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, etc. There might be some light video editing but nothing crazy.

I should just be financially responsible and go with the MacBook Air instead right?

Apple NT Fam, I want the new MacBook Pro, but realistically I’m probably only going to use it to listen to music, surf the web, watch streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, etc. There might be some light video editing but nothing crazy.

I should just be financially responsible and go with the MacBook Air instead right?

That's what I did.

Scooped up the 15 inch M2 Air for just over a grand via Amzn's Aapl store earlier in the month. I'm happy with my decision and the product that I got.

Anyone ever done a trade in with Walmart? I know I’ll have to send my phone back through the mail but anyone ever directly bought thier phone at Walmart or do they strictly do online only? Their deal seems the best this year cause the $300 GC.

Na. F that. Splurge my boy. Got to style on these 304

I just go the MBA 2 13in tho :rofl:

Before I throw my phone at the wall, I have to ask the NT fam for solutions:

1. Browsing a site like NT for instance, I’ll be typing a response or reading replies and the page just automatically refreshes. What causes this and is there a fix?

2. Searching for something on google/clicking a link on a website, I go to the next page and when I click back it takes me all the way up to the top of the page again instead of staying where I left off

I swear my phone never did this till I did the newest update :smh:

^mine does it too and has been doing it for a while even before the update. My guess is that it’s Safari but I can’t confirm.

1. Browsing a site like NT for instance, I’ll be typing a response or reading replies and the page just automatically refreshes. What causes this and is there a fix?

2. Searching for something on google/clicking a link on a website, I go to the next page and when I click back it takes me all the way up to the top of the page again instead of staying where I left off

Post this on the Site HElp section of the forums. You might get an answer there.

#1 for me also. It’s so frustrating. And the ads are real pushy on here too, lol.

^mine does it too and has been doing it for a while even before the update. My guess is that it’s Safari but I can’t confirm.

This happens to me too. But I use Chrome and I'm in the S10, so I think this is a site (NT) specific problem.

I finally had to get rid of my iPhone 8 |l:lol:

Jawn been with me for a very very long time the battery finally is cooked

I have the 14 now and time to get used to no home button lolol

Home button kept me from upgrading for a long time... you'll forget it about soon, and your thumb will be thankful too.

Screen Thumbprint prolly the only thing I envy about the android world...

I’m using chrome and nt has ads taking up most of the screen and I can’t even scroll down the page without it constantly refreshing. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom