Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

still tho no one cares i mean their sales I'm pretty sure outside the US is killing apple plus samsung makes a heck of a lot more money making chips

you don't see apple saying how much worse a samsung is 

its like windows does them tablet commercials comparing to the ipad and then samsung does the same with phones 

mean while apple like we mad a bigger screen and NFC and threw a watch in "worlds goes nuts" comp like damn 

not a fan boy at all samsung phones are pretty to look at and the customization is killing apple no lie

i do feel like sometimes they add features without a plan and it hurts them. when apple adds a feature they make sure its useful like the NFC feature has many banks and partners on board to make it viable.

The bigger screen well there is no excuse they play catch up 
laugh.gif

Media wise that's the heart and sole of the apple series for me. that damn ipod integration 

Split apps really aren't that deep cause the average person isn't multitasking like a boss 

that new text thing is also apple playing catch up cause i spend 80% of my time texting my bro samsung was killing my iphone there 
laugh.gif

hmmmm 

apple doesnt do trash commercials 

Its a very simple concept that Apple,Samsung, etc use to create buzz and to get people talking 

I thought this campaign was genius 

Think about it. Though, when those commercials came out the hype wasn't so hard for apple products the iPhone was just coming out. Now EVERYONE knows of them and they've become the go to brand. Companies only go after the King of the hill, so to speak.

Think about it. Though, when those commercials came out the hype wasn't so hard for apple products the iPhone was just coming out. Now EVERYONE knows of them and they've become the go to brand. Companies only go after the King of the hill, so to speak.
1089589.gif
how is he wrong
the iphone didn't "just come" out when that campaign was aired. they were far ahead of the curve compared to android at that point and was already the "it" phone. they had features and the app game sewed up and android was playing catch up. hell in the commercial they show people lining up for iphones because that was what was really going on. so how wasn't the hype that hard?

he just wanted to use that gif.
laugh.gif

the iphone didn't "just come" out when that campaign was aired. they were far ahead of the curve compared to android at that point and was already the "it" phone. they had features and the app game sewed up and android was playing catch up. hell in the commercial they show people lining up for iphones because that was what was really going on. so how wasn't the hype that hard?
pretty much this. Iphone was the number 1 phone then samsung/google/htc improved their hardware and software around the time of iphone 4S 

tumblr_lymb3pj2cw1r8145qo1_250.gif

The ads premiered in May of 2006 and the iPhone, June the next year

Source:
http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/apples-get-mac-complete-campaign-130552

http://www.crunchbase.com/product/iphone

Last edited:

tumblr_lymb3pj2cw1r8145qo1_250.gif

The ads premiered in May of 2006 and the iPhone, June the next year

Source:
http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/apples-get-mac-complete-campaign-130552

http://www.crunchbase.com/product/iphone
laugh.gif
 the ad campaign you're talking about is mac going after pc. that's not even really relevant to the thread.

the campaign I'm talking about is samsung going after iphone.

Last edited:
so i can wait till i receive iphone 6 activate it and then unlock my 4s? Or does my 4s have to be active for me to unlock it using that link?

That's my plan on when I get my phone. When I submitted the request to unlock I selected active since it's the phone I'm using now.

i have a question for anyone who went from a 4S on 3G to a 5/5S on 4G... did your data usage go up significantly? i heard the amount of date you use goes up just at baseline due to the network.

i use about 1-1.5gb on average/month on my 4S(w 3G) on sprint and if thats the case, i will stick with my unlimited data plan rather than consider a 2gb plan elsewhere.

thanks for any help

I used to use under 1gb when I was on 3G but after I got the 5, then the 5s I usually use 2.5-3gb a month now with the LTE

I think you guys are talking about two different subjects lol

I assume you were talking about the Mac vs PC ads but my point of that was to show Apple does the same thing Samsung does with its ads  

@lazy feet  was talking about the Samsung ad which is why he posted the gif  and follow up post 

Back on topic 
tongue.gif

i thought these were funny:

Event streaming:

Bigger Screen:

Last edited:
Yeah we are because I was referring to the Mac vs. PC adds as a counter Apple doesn't go after the competitor in ads. But whatever.

Is this rumor that Apple took Best Buys' stock of 6 and 6+ have any proof to back it up? I usually just walk in day of and in good. That might be the only hiccup if this IS true.

I hope to God , my preorder for Att goes through sooner , that 10/31 -11/11 date is killing me
mean.gif
man see if you can cop from apple or radio shack on release day or two weeks after than cancel that ish... 

cancel with ATT is really easy to 

man i had the best sounding girl over the phone when i did mine. in my mind im like she prob mad ugly tho...

Apple is wack for the bezel design. They are HUGE compared to the bezel on the Samsung Galaxy and Motorola lines. They talk about how thin the phone is but nobody talks about how the bezel is huge and wastes precious pocket space.

Take for example:

The Samsung Note 4 has a larger screen than the Iphone 6+ with 5.7 inches vs. 5.5 inches. BUT.....the actual physical phone.....the Note 4 is actually shorter in length than the Iphone because the bezel is HUGE on the iphone. That means you have a bigger brick to cram in your pocket with the 6+ vs the Note 4 with smaller screen real estate.

I'm eligible for an upgrade with my carrier so I'm copping the 6 purely for resale and will use the proceeds to cop a Note 4.

^
Agree completely. As excited as I am to get my new phone, can't shake the feeling that the big *** bezel makes it look outdated already.

Bezel is huge. Been complaining about it since the 5. Do they really need that much space for a camera and speaker. Time to move on from the gigantic home button too.

Last edited:
im already on tmobile. he paid cash for his 5 so its paid off.

hes gonna get the 6 so i just wanted to know if they are giving everyone money on trade ins

I believe that they are giving everyone money on trade ins.i don't know how long the prices will hold so it's best to do it sooner rather than later

im already on tmobile. he paid cash for his 5 so its paid off.

hes gonna get the 6 so i just wanted to know if they are giving everyone money on trade ins

I believe that they are giving everyone money on trade ins.i don't know how long the prices will hold so it's best to do it sooner rather than later

appreciate the info. im gonna let him know

Back
Top Bottom