Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Sprint offered $231 credit for my iPhone5 16GB :smokin seems like a fair price. no meeting creepy people on craigslist required

damn, thats a bust. May need to go with T Mobile since their plans are cheaper. Talked to Verizon worker and said if I want to terminate my conract and sign up for a new onw its $150 and then $299+taxes for the new one....decisions decisions 

You'll definitely use more GB just because it's faster .. you'll want to use your phone more :lol:

Is T Mobile the only place that just sells the 16 GB and make you order other sizes online?

I'm shooting for the 4.7 the 5.5 is OD to me but the 64 GB will be copped for sure. This 16 GB business wasn't for me I barely have room for anything between my music and apps. I'll probably go into the store at the end of the month and see what's up.

Some of y'all still on that 3G?

sick.gif
sopposedly they told me my 4s uses 4g towers but it does say 3G on my 4S. WANT TO UPGRADE SOON

I'm shooting for the 4.7 the 5.5 is OD to me but the 64 GB will be copped for sure. This 16 GB business wasn't for me I barely have room for anything between my music and apps. I'll probably go into the store at the end of the month and see what's up.
If you have a computer you can just upload and your stuff

Why 4.7? Minus the design it's basically a 5s . The resolution is only 720p compared to a full 1080p hd resolution

^^Meh don't really care plus I know everyone & they momma goin for 5.5, no need for the headache just give me my phone & I'm out...

Last edited:
after seeing the 6plus and the Note 4 im going to galaxy. I still got love for apple but that price was the straw that broke the camel's back...

If you have a computer you can just upload and your stuff

Ya but then I would have to play my music using data correct? I don't have unlimited so that would be an issue for me. If I had unlimited then I would definitely be using the cloud more.

Plus I'm coming from a 4S

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom