Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
At 4.7 the human eye can't tell the difference between slightly below 1080p an so forth. Like, the G3 has a 4k display but at that size you can't tell the dif.

man see if you can cop from apple or radio shack on release day or two weeks after than cancel that ish... 

cancel with ATT is really easy to 

man i had the best sounding girl over the phone when i did mine. in my mind im like she prob mad ugly tho...
Radioshack always have them in stock because nobody think about going to radioshack to  cop a iphone

The g2 screen is not as good as the M8's. That is basura in my opinion. But overally subjective and debatable. But like I said at that size it is really hard to tell.

Like, the galaxy alpha has a great screen but it is 4.7 and 720 as well. It is because these companies understand that at that size you can't tell a difference and that it isn't worth the financial trade off to have a 4k or 1080 p display

man see if you can cop from apple or radio shack on release day or two weeks after than cancel that ish... 

man i had the best sounding girl over the phone when i did mine. in my mind im like she prob mad ugly tho...
Radioshack always have them in stock because nobody think about going to radioshack to  cop a iphone

people have been saying this for every release the last 3 years. everyone knows by now :lol:

I average 2gb a month,(dont want to pay the $15 for a GB more) but im on 3G...a 4s. If i get the 6 whihc will be 4g lte will i use more data???
the heck you think man?
laugh.gif

The g2 screen is not as good as the M8's. That is basura in my opinion. But overally subjective and debatable. But like I said at that size it is really hard to tell.

The screens are very similar...
[h2]Display[/h2]
Feasting our eyes on their displays, we’re instantly reminded why we love the two phones so very much – they’re packing along super sharp displays! The HTC One M8 features a 5-inch 1080p Super LCD-3 display with Gorilla Glass 3 protecting it. The LG G2 has a slightly larger 5.2-inch 1080p True HD IPS Plus display with Gorilla Glass 2. Technically on paper, the HTC One’s display boasts the higher pixel density count of 441 ppi, versus the 423 ppi tally of the G2. Honestly though, the difference is negligible, seeing that the two produce sharp visuals from all distances.The One M8 has the better color temperature – 7182k vs 8109k for the G2 - white is only slightly blueish on the One, while the blueish hue is more pronounced on the G2. When it comes to color reproduction, they are on par, although color purists will notice the differences and that both displays are not the most true-to-live. Likewise, they both prove to be great when it comes to viewing them outdoors thanks to their strong brightness output. To tell you the truth, it’s rather tough picking out which display we find more attractive.

Last edited:

How exactly does ugrading work. 

If I'm with ATT and eligible for an upgrade, I can just cop at upgrade price at Radioshack?

So I just purchased a 16 gb iphone 6plus
Via ATT NEXT

Not to sure about the program did I just screw myself? I'm paying $31 and some change for 24 months on a phone worth $300? Can someone explain

Last edited:
So Sprint 6+ are 4/6 weeks out if you order online?

This is still tripping me out. I mean why do they not have enough built to sale millions instantly and have them ready to ship in a timely manner. Only i6 gold will be deliverable by 9/19

View media item 1181151

So question for fellow AT&T people. Can you get the iPhone 6 and have it added to your monthly bill to pay off? My buddy was telling me this but I've only heard of this being done through Sprint I believe.

So question for fellow AT&T people. Can you get the iPhone 6 and have it added to your monthly bill to pay off? My buddy was telling me this but I've only heard of this being done through Sprint I believe.
Yeah it's what I did it's called att next but I need a better explanation ?

Oh ok he just told me that but I wasn't sure if it was true. I'll probably go to the store this week and have them explain it to me. Figure I'll drop 400 over a few payments instead of one time.

Wait just did the math for you and you're paying $744 over 2 years :wow:

Last edited:

Bro you really entering into contracts without understanding what you're agreeing to? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Oh ok he just told me that but I wasn't sure if it was true. I'll probably go to the store this week and have them explain it to me. Figure I'll drop 400 over a few payments instead of one time.

Yeah i figured that out after the impulse buy on the 6plus lol I might have to cancel I'm getting ripped off

So question for fellow AT

Bro you really entering into contracts without understanding what you're agreeing to? :lol:  

This!!!

Yeah i figured that out after the impulse buy on the 6plus lol I might have to cancel I'm getting ripped off

How old are you man? You're way better off waiting till you have the cash to pay for it up front then get screwed over 2 years man.

This!!!
How old are you man? You're way better off waiting till you have the cash to pay for it up front then get screwed over 2 years man.
So how does it work? My friend who works at att said i can either sell or trade my iphone 5 16gb for $200-250 .. Then when the phone is mine I can sell the plus for 300-350 ? But I'm still losing about $200 bucks I'm so lost but I wanted a phone and just went with it as an impulse

Back
Top Bottom