Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Please believe the shortage was purposely done. Keep the hype train rolling through Christmas and make a killing in Q4. People eat up that limited supply stuff.

if yall followed tech news as much as sneaker news, the shortage on 6+ was already expected.

i forgot the main reasons, production? or initially staggered release.. but it worked out.. just like how Nike does it.. release things in low numbers, build more hype, get people wanting something more since they can't have it. so when they release the full stock, BOOM.

6+ looks way big now that pics of people holding it are appearing.

I kept of with some tech news, I had read they'd release later because of production or something. Guess them being limited is what they were talking about

75% of the line left once they heard no 6+... It took longer to checkout then waiting for the store to open 
mean.gif

If you wanted the phone so bad you'd line up for it why didn't you just get up early that one day and preorder?:smh:

Last edited:
It's right up there with Google glasses, Surface and other odd contraptions. No real purpose if you have a phone but still an accessory to mess with.
Googles glasses may come in handy.. X-ray vision.. Thermal Vision.. Augmented reality indicators telling me how fast im walking.. it would be like playing a laserdisc game..lol

Still dont know if I made the right choice with a Reg 6.

Im not gonna open mine until I feel I made the right choice.

Some of you are saying the Reg 6 is the same exact thing as a 5, how so?

Last edited:

Some of you are saying the Reg 6 is the same exact thing as a 5, who so?

how is it the same as the 5? its way bigger than the 5. the 6+ isnt even really better than the 6 at all IMO.

probably because apple is trash and you had to wait til 5am hence the reason why im here without a phone :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

Wake up at 5 and wait by your computer OR wake up at 5 and line up for 6 hours and get nothing anyway :lol:

Seems like an easy choice

Stopped in ATT on lunch for a 6 64gb. They had it. i couldnt wait though becuase I was on lunch. The rep was trying to talk slick to me. Can someone clarify if it really is about the same price to do te NEXT installment as opposed to another contract? He said I'll lose a $15 credit each month, and this is across the board on ATT, because they arent offering it for the 2 year anymore. so $15x24 = 360 +336 for the phone +40 upgrade fee = $736 as opposed to $750 with the installment plan.... Something just doesnt seem right about it.
It really depends on your contract and the type consumer you are regarding NEXT vs 2 -yr contract 

The rep I spoke to today while getting my phone said... If you have a older contract ( unlimited plan) then dont get NEXT service.. He said if you have a newer contract then NEXT is cheaper than the newer contracts over time... Ive had my plan for awhile so I never looked into what new plans run

I think the advantage for someone with or looking to get NEXT is every year you can get a new phone without paying anything down. 

probably because apple is trash and you had to wait til 5am hence the reason why im here without a phone :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

Wake up at 5 and wait by your computer OR wake up at 5 and line up for 6 hours and get nothing anyway :lol:

Seems like an easy choice

i mean, it was suppose to release at 3am :lol:

how is anyone supposed to know its releasing 5am? i stayed up til 4:30, while in bed check at 4:50 then just went to sleep. still salty, apple pulling the NDC crap

how is it the same as the 5? its way bigger than the 5. the 6+ isnt even really better than the 6 at all IMO.
Don't lie to yourself b..the 6+ is better in all areas. Camera, battery, screen..what else you need. 6+ or nothing. Unless you're not a fan of big phones..if that were the case stick to the 5s

Last edited:

Don't lie to yourself b..the 6+ is better in all areas. Camera, battery, screen..what else you need. 6+ or nothing. Unless you're not a fan of big phones..if that were the case stick to the 5s

im not lying to myself. im copping the 6+ :lol:

im saying its not a better phone and if it is, its barely better. cant bring up battery, its needed for a freakin screen thats an inch bigger. camera is the same minus the electronic thing which doesnt even make a difference. if you take a pic on both phones, they will come out the same.

inside, its not any different. same ram, same chips,etc

3 year old with the 6+ in her hand

safe to say everyone will be fine using it
Yea....

but she's also using it two-handed.  There was never an issue of whether or not people were going to be able to use the phone. The question is whether or not its going to be easy to use one-handed, and if not are the buyers ok with that.

Bruh you can tell the difference between the both. I mess with this phone though. Gotta get used to the landscape keyboard but other than that it's cool. Really need a case though!

so after striking out, would it be faster to wait for the stores to get more phones in, or just order online and wait 4 weeks to get it shipped

Yea....

but she's also using it two-handed.  There was never an issue of whether or not people were going to be able to use the phone. The question is whether or not its going to be easy to use one-handed, and if not are the buyers ok with that.

Bruh, the point is her hands are tiny and can hold the phone easy. :lol:

Hopefully an adults hands will be bigger :lol:

Back
Top Bottom