stop trying to slick talk me b

NO i dont want att next

NO i dont wanna give up any unlimited plans

ol boy had da phone in his hand more than me setting it up and ish 
roll.gif

its not rocket science b

held both in my hadn today walked outta of the store with a 6

the 6 plus is just too big

I had a 5 and 5s and the 6 is big difference it self the 6 plus seems more for people with big hands or dont mind a ipad mini size phone

so all you are saying thats better is the battery.... :rofl:

which of course would have to be bigger because its a way bigger phone and a bigger screen uses more battery..

not hating on either phone since im going for the 6+ no matter what but its not a "better" phone. its same damn thing, does the same stuff the exact same way. it doesnt take "better" picture, everything on the screen looks the exact same. it opens and uses apps the same way.

thats all im saying :lol:
The screen matters 1080p>>>720p clash of clans /movies/xvid/moviebox will be mind blowing in 1080 p compared to 720 p on the ip6 720p..

It's like how xbox one tops out at 720p
And ps4 tops out at 1080p full hd you can tell the difference

bruh it took me an hour to check out at att 
sick.gif

stop trying to slick talk me b

NO i dont want att next

NO i dont wanna give up any unlimited plans

ol boy had da phone in his hand more than me setting it up and ish 
roll.gif

its not rocket science b
They are used car salesmen at all these phone stores. Hate it. Go in there for a phone charger and they try to sell you a 2 gb plan.

which of course would have to be bigger because its a way bigger phone and a bigger screen uses more battery..

not hating on either phone since im going for the 6+ no matter what but its not a "better" phone. its same damn thing, does the same stuff the exact same way. it doesnt take "better" picture, everything on the screen looks the exact same. it opens and uses apps the same way.

The screen matters 1080p>>>720p clash of clans /movies/xvid/moviebox will be mind blowing in 1080 p compared to 720 p on the ip6 720p..

on a screen that small, you arent noticing 720 and 1080

Who's setting their phone up themselves vs letting apple/AT&T rep set them up in store?

Can I just transfer EVERYTHING over from a back up of my 4S myself when I get home?

I'm trying to pay for my **** and dip.

They are used car salesmen at all these phone stores. Hate it. Go in there for a phone charger and they try to sell you a 2 gb plan.
So did I just f up and ruin my plan of unlimited data all to save 30$ and a phone upgrade every 12 months? Need help ASAP bec I have 90 days to cancel

Easier to tell on a big screen, but you are technically right. The fact of the matter, though, is that the difference is negligible on screens these small. Maybe 480p VS 2K/4K will make a difference, but not 720 to 1080.

Still dont know if I made the right choice with a Reg 6.

Im not gonna open mine until I feel I made the right choice.

Some of you are saying the Reg 6 is the same exact thing as a 5, who so?

how is it the same as the 5? its way bigger than the 5. the 6+ isnt even really better than the 6 at all IMO.
Don't lie to yourself b..the 6+ is better in all areas. Camera, battery, screen..what else you need. 6+ or nothing. Unless you're not a fan of big phones..if that were the case stick to the 5s

im not lying to myself. im copping the 6+ :lol:

im saying its not a better phone and if it is, its barely better. cant bring up battery, its needed for a freakin screen thats an inch bigger. camera is the same minus the electronic thing which doesnt even make a difference. if you take a pic on both phones, they will come out the same.

inside, its not any different. same ram, same chips,etc
of course it needs bigger battery cause screen size..but them statistics at their conference **** says the + battery is far better getting 30 more hours of music playback and 6 days more on standby time..6 days b! Lte browsing was better everything was better.

Like I said only reason to get 6 is if you don't want a large phone.

nah it's a better overall phone is what I'm saying..

all the stuff you're saying can be said between the 5s and 6 right? It's gonna do everything the exact same so why upgrade :nerd:

Last edited:
So did I just f up and ruin my plan of unlimited data all to save 30$ and a phone upgrade every 12 months? Need help ASAP bec I have 90 days to cancel
Depends on the Provider you have. Verizon, anytime you use your upgrade to get a new phone/contract they rip that grandfathered plan out your hands. As far as I've heard, ATT doesn't care.

Still dont know if I made the right choice with a Reg 6.

Im not gonna open mine until I feel I made the right choice.

Some of you are saying the Reg 6 is the same exact thing as a 5, who so?

how is it the same as the 5? its way bigger than the 5. the 6+ isnt even really better than the 6 at all IMO.
Don't lie to yourself b..the 6+ is better in all areas. Camera, battery, screen..what else you need. 6+ or nothing. Unless you're not a fan of big phones..if that were the case stick to the 5s

im not lying to myself. im copping the 6+ :lol:

im saying its not a better phone and if it is, its barely better. cant bring up battery, its needed for a freakin screen thats an inch bigger. camera is the same minus the electronic thing which doesnt even make a difference. if you take a pic on both phones, they will come out the same.

inside, its not any different. same ram, same chips,etc
of course it needs bigger battery cause screen size..but them statistics at their conference **** says the + battery is far better getting 30 more hours of music playback and 6 days more on standby time..6 days b! Lte browsing was better everything was better.

Like I said only reason to get 6 is if you don't want a large phone.

all the stuff you're saying can be said between the 5s and 6 right? It's gonna do everything the exact same so why upgrade :nerd:

why are you bringing up the 5S? :lol: exactly you dont know what to say

im talking 6 and 6+

minus the bigger screen, internals and everything are the same. it doesnt do anything better than the other.. if you want a bigger screen get thw 6+ but dont buy the 6+ only because you dont want the "cheaper" phone when thats not true... AT ALL.

im being sensible instead of you dudes calling it the struggle or cheap phone when thats not true.

all the stuff you're saying can be said between the 5s and 6 right? It's gonna do everything the exact same so why upgrade
nerd.gif
Main differences are screen PPI, screen size, Optical Image Stabilization (which does make a noticeable difference over digital) and probably battery life.

Never said the 6 was the struggle or cheaper phone..I've said the + is the better phone.

I'm bringing up the 5s because of your response to besides the screen being bigger it will open and close apps the same way..is that wrong?

Danvsman don't even try he'll say all those things are irrelevant and the phone isn't better

Last edited:
Who's setting their phone up themselves vs letting apple/AT&T rep set them up in store?

Can I just transfer EVERYTHING over from a back up of my 4S myself when I get home?

you can do all of that in 20 minutes

they do it as an interpersonal tactic to sell you more ish or to just give a good experience 

but honestly sometimes its not needed 

So i ordered last night through verizon and it says it will be get delivered by 9/19. I call them today and it got delayed because of fraud check or something. So im not getting my phone until next wednesday lol.

same thing im on...switch my number & hand my ^&*( back to me i dont need you to do a single thing else

Tell them you're good and leave. You'll sync the phone anyway so it's actually useless

Last edited:
So basically I need to wait to get the 6+.

Oh well, no biggie.

UPS guy just got here.

View media item 1187249
This is my regular 6. Still waiting on my wife's 6+.

Theres a paper inside saying I can open it and exchange if I want. But if I activate it, theres a $35 fee. So I'll play with this 6 and see if I like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom