Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Not really.. I had 3 grandfather lines with unlimited data / 600 talk min /unlimited text ...bill would come out to 211$ a month .. When I got my next plan on my line it came out to 170$ plus 27.01 for my phone installments .. Paying for unlimited data was good but I was only using about 7-8 gb a month and getting the 10gb was cheaper than the unlimited .. So technically it worked out for me plus I didn't have to shell out 300 for the iphone NOw
The first thing I said was " It really depends on your contract and the type consumer you are regarding NEXT vs 2 -yr contract " 

every plan isnt the same... I have 700 min/ unlimited data & txt and my bill is half of yours with  2 phones... but as LTE phones become standard then having 10gb cap for 3 lines will be an issue for most people

NEXT has nothing to do with your data plan its specifically for the phone... you choosing 10gb vs unlimited can be done with or without NEXT 

So yea reducing your data plan will save you money but if NEXT truly saved you money would ATT offer it???? 

I think the two-handed thing is WAY overblown. I have a 4s now (pre-ordered 6 plus) and I hardly EVER use my phone one handed unless I'm being bad and trying to text and drive or some dumb ish.

Just got back from the Marina Apple store. Line was two blocks long. Heard a ton of people cut too and some white guys wouldn't fight back against like 10 mexicans, so they just took the loss. Also there was a bar next door and some drunk people cussed out everyone in line. Luckily everyone in the morning got food and some even got free cases from some start up company that gave it to you if you tweeted them out.

I got the 6+ space grey. Luckily the phone is thin cause if it was wider, it'd be an issue. Also got the Apple leather case but man, I think this thing is going to stretch out or something. Comparing it to the Galaxy S3, it is just taller. It's still pretty ridiculous but I think I can make it work. I got 14 days to return it anyways.

6+ is trash I probably wouldnt trade it for my 6 if i could for free. its too damn big. might go to the 5th ave store to check it out for myself tho

The 6+ really isn't as big as people are making it seem. Maybe some of y'all have tiny hands or something, but it felt excellent in my hand. My Best Buy got 0 AT&T 6 Pluses which is BS because they could've let people know beforehand.

For anybody who received their phone...did yours come with a sim tool?

And yes, I know....paperclip...but my house is completely devoid of them.

Happy with the size of the 6. 6+ would be too cumbersome at the gym, especially with a case.

In and out of the ATT store with my 64 gb in 20 minutes 
pimp.gif

bruh it took me an hour to check out at att 
sick.gif

stop trying to slick talk me b

NO i dont want att next

NO i dont wanna give up any unlimited plans

ol boy had da phone in his hand more than me setting it up and ish 
roll.gif

its not rocket science b
laugh.gif

Who's setting their phone up themselves vs letting apple/AT&T rep set them up in store?

Can I just transfer EVERYTHING over from a back up of my 4S myself when I get home?

I'm trying to pay for my **** and dip.

it's 2014 and you still can't transfer info from phone to phone?

I think the 6+ is just huge for people that never had big phones. I think that is why Android users poke fun on this whole thing cause in reality, the phone is not that big (to them). If everyone in here is faithful iPhone users, then it is definitely a leap up.

4s still doing her job :smokin ima rock with it until I can walk in store and cop the 6+ with ease. Damn all this hype

Back
Top Bottom