• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
:nerd:

any recommendation on cases for the iPhone 6?

looking for something sleek

How sleek we talkin brah. :lol:

I got a few spigen cases for $10 off amazon. They're all trash except for the Air Skin someone here recomended.

I actually like it a lot it's less than 0.5mm thick so you don't lose ANY of the sleekess or design of the phone.

Obviously not gonna do much for drops, Pretty much just a scratch/abrasion protector.

is anyone having this problem of the keyboard locking up in landscape mode and the voice text chat thing pops up randomly? it happened on my iphone 5 with ios8 and its been happening on my 6, even after i restored and started clean.

Radioshack is the play but I got in there a little late, guys said they would be receiving more in the next few days so Ill be there in a flash had a ton of 6s left but dont want that
Do you pay for the upgrade fee upfront at RS (Sprint) or does it get added to the monthly bill?

I got a few spigen cases for $10 off amazon. They're all trash except for the Air Skin someone here recomended.

I actually like it a lot it's less than 0.5mm thick so you don't lose ANY of the sleekess or design of the phone.

Obviously not gonna do much for drops, Pretty much just a scratch/abrasion protector.

repped ..the air skin sounds sleek enough for me :lol:

repped lver of jordan lver of jordan

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, but if my contract is over does that mean my phone is unlocked or do I have to make a phone call or something? I'm a bit clueless. I just have a regular 5 and was thinking of upgrading. Thanks in advance.

With ATT you can fill out a request form to get it unlocked. I got an email confirmation within an hour

Hey so quick questions overall on iCloud: 

1. If I want to get the iOS 8 for my 5S, is it true I only need 1.1 GB of space if I just download it from my itunes off of my computer?

2. Also I have not gotten iCloud yet so I am getting it right now so I can delete stuff. Does iCloud store stuff so I can reach it from my computer or online? And can I put it back on my phone any time I want? I just want to know in general, how  iCloud works.

Radioshack is the play but I got in there a little late, guys said they would be receiving more in the next few days so Ill be there in a flash had a ton of 6s left but dont want that
Do you pay for the upgrade fee upfront at RS (Sprint) or does it get added to the monthly bill?
Idk but Sprint but for AT&T it was added to my bill. I get the feeling it's the same for all carriers. 

doubt it and even if they did, a lot of dudes looking for tmobile which no one but apple or tmobile carries :lol:

dude you got 60 post within 24 hours plus you said yesterday that everyone already knows radio shack have phones all the time (iPhone)

and we should listen to because of what now?????

what?

again, no one but apple and tmobile carry tmobile iphones

and many people have already said they know about radio shack. just because yours had them instock means absolutely nothing about the ones in other areas :lol:

Guess I'm one of the few that went initially thinking in getting the 6 then when I walked into the apple store and tried the 6 plus I was sold. I think the hardware is good as it is any complaints with the software can be fixed when u jailbreak

I got so lucky today. Called 5 T-Mobiles around me after the gym and only one of them had some Iphones left. Luckily, I was able to get one of the few Iphones they had left at the store. I'm glad I was able to get the exact one I wanted. Didn't really want to wait 2-3 weeks for a new shipment.

Can anyone post a picture from the 6 or 6+? I'd like to see the quality.

Please also post with which phone, thank you!

Guess I'm one of the few that went initially thinking in getting the 6 then when I walked into the apple store and tried the 6 plus I was sold. I think the hardware is good as it is any complaints with the software can be fixed when u jailbreak
Same here!

Rocking Air skin right now...went with the clear...it's so thin, it's hard to tell that the phone is even cased. Was exactly what I was looking for...scratch protection with minimal bulk.

-I'm glad 6+ turned out limited.
-2% of the phones today in store were 6+
-Makes me think it wasn't ready.
-Don't think it was intended for release this early.
-Watching the drop test vid scared me, I drop the 6+(and I will) it's chopped
-The memory doesn't scare me, battery life does
-I've read a handful reviews on the 6+, only 1 was good
-My girl got me the 6 today, I told her to keep it but she's taking it back, doesn't want it
-Not sure if I'm trying to talk myself into the 6 or what
-I mostly keep phone in hand when I'm out and about so I wasn't worried about pocketing it but, when I do have to pocket it, is it feasible?
-Really thinking of calling my girl and telling her bring me the phone
-It's spaceGrey too

What should I do?

Last edited:
Going from 16GB to 64GB was reason enough to upgrade..... The extra memory alone is amazing lol

Same here. I'm out of memory on my 32gb so getting the 64gb is clutch. Making the switch after I sink my 5 and get a case for the 6

:lol: knowing me that'll be a week from now and the 6 will be sitting in the box

Back
Top Bottom