• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
-I'm glad 6+ turned out limited.
-2% of the phones today in store were 6+
-Makes me think it wasn't ready.
-Don't think it was intended for release this early.
-Watching the drop test vid scared me, I drop the 6+(and I will) it's chopped
-The memory doesn't scare me, battery life does
-I've read a handful reviews on the 6+, only 1 was good
-My girl got me the 6 today, I told her to keep it but she's taking it back, doesn't want it
-Not sure if I'm trying to talk myself into the 6 or what
-I mostly keep phone in hand when I'm out and about so I wasn't worried about pocketing it but, when I do have to pocket it, is it feasible?
-Really thinking of calling my girl and telling her bring me the phone
-It's spaceGrey too

What should I do?
when i was copping the 6 manager said they stopped production on the 6+

said theres issues with the battery 

dont know how true this is

Guess im one of the only people that like the 6 plus lol

I can care less about drop test.

That and being 6'4 with large *** hands it was a match in heaven (just joking)

I can understand some people like this ish outta hand, but really you should have taken the whole week to try some larger phones i did and i knew what I was walking into. When dropping this kind of money i feel a test drive is needed. I mean most folk pass a phone store or a best buy. Daily

Last edited:
when i was copping the 6 manager said they stopped production on the 6+

said theres issues with the battery 

dont know how true this is

There were issues with the 5 battery as well. I remember bringing mine in after apple emailed me.

They also have a program where you type in the serial number to ur 5 to see if you can get a replacement battery

Anyone buy the Gold iphone? I usually go black but for some reason I am diggin the Gold color

man i turned off that reduce motion

Phone went into hyper drive ish is flying through apps now. Noticeable speed diffrence i must say imo...

So pretty much after 6 hours of use I felt like it was a regular 5S with a big screen. Once I got some stable LTE connection (sprint smh) I am pretty impressed with the 4.7.

In the beginning it was pretty big for me however got used to it without a case. With a case it was way too bulky.

When I started using the camera for video and photo etc I was blown away. Almost DSLR quality (with correct lighting) I am going to be using this 128 GB to my advantage. Very promising!

Anyone else having issues with uploading pictures from their old 5 or 5S to the new phone. You can't delete any of them individually once their on your phone. Very frustrating

Also I'm second guessing my choice on the plus. Coworker got a 6 and As soon as he handed it to me I knew I should of went for the 6. I think I'm gunna return this 6+ 128 and go for the 6. the plus is just way too large for people who wear pants that fit.

Can anyone post a picture from the 6 or 6+? I'd like to see the quality.

Please also post with which phone, thank you!

iPhone 6 "Space Grey" 64GB taken by iPhone 5 Slate. Ignore the screen protector :lol:

View media item 1188063
View media item 1188064
View media item 1188065
First impressions: it is incredibly sleek. Before I put on the protector, which took forever, the glass was fantastic feel. There is no edge at all on this iPhone so it's just so smooth and a nice feel in hand. My hands are fairly big so it was a natural feel for me. I love the curvature of the glass. The camera itself on the back is slightly raised. The screen looks really nice. As if colors just painted on and about to break out of glass. Camera has been great but I want to try tomorrow since it's dark here and it's poor lighting conditions. Had to set up as a new iphone cause I tried maximizing my storage space since my iMessage takes up 4GBs and I only text one person really. :x will give NT a better review and pictures tomorrow. It's late at night so please forgive my poor grammar and sentence structure :lol:

Last edited:
Just ordered iphone 6+ 64gb. Check your in-store availability through apple.com

Did you go thru the purchase flow and check for "in store pickup availability"?
Yes. http://store.apple.com/us/buy-iphone/iphone6
Go there and select your size/carrier/etc and on the bottom left corner it should have 'in store pickup availability' Click that and enter your zip code. Click through the pages until you find a green available for pick up.
Colors and sizes vary but if you are lucky you can find what you want like I did.

Last edited:
Dammit won't let me copp bec I have 6plus 16gb already on my number.. Do you think if I say I wanna exchange it then they will let me make the switch and cut the line?

Last edited:
Dammit won't let me copp bec I have 6plus 16gb already on my number.. Do you think if I say I wanna exchange it then they will let me make the switch ?
Not sure what you are asking. If I understand your question correctly, say for example you ordered an iphone via you carrier and are waiting for a shipment I read that you can cancel your order through your carrier. Then apple should allow you to order from them. At least that is what I read.

Just cancelled an order on apple and hopefully the upgrade is available soon to order for in-store pickup.

iPhone 6 feels so good in your hands, might get a case tho because it does feel kinds slippery. I can't wait till I can upgrade 
pimp.gif
 finger prints are more noticeable on black bezels vs white, right?

remember when everybody was talking about apple going to only use beats headphone and all this blah blahh hooorahhhh :rofl:

Last edited:
Not sure what you are asking. If I understand your question correctly, say for example you ordered an iphone via you carrier and are waiting for a shipment I read that you can cancel your order through your carrier. Then apple should allow you to order from them. At least that is what I read.
No I had the 6plus delivered to me today via ups .. Now do you think I can walk into the apple store and make an exchange without waiting in line? I made an genious bar appointment already

No I had the 6plus delivered to me today via ups .. Now do you think I can walk into the apple store and make an exchange without waiting in line? I made an genious bar appointment already
If you ordered through Apple you should have no problem. If you ordered through someone else then it would not hurt to try if you already made an appointment.

Anyone buy the Gold iphone? I usually go black but for some reason I am diggin the Gold color
If I buy one I'm going Gold with it 
pimp.gif
 Looking online it seems like it's the most available one too lol must not be hot as last years.

But I've had white/black iPhone.. I think it's time for a change.. if they made Gold with the black glass in the front.. game over.

Back
Top Bottom