Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Mines was a white 32GB unlocked & jailbroken. It had like two scratches around the metal trim but the screen and back were flawless. I sold it within an hour after listing on CL. Wasn't expecting to sell it for that much or that quick but I basically got my 6+ for free.

How do you erase everything without ruining the jailbreak? Erase all your info for the sale?

Man I have no clue when my 6 plus is gonna come in
laugh.gif
I just checked my tmobile order info email.

Its saying between the 24th-26th now
indifferent.gif

I'm hoping UPS makes a surprise visit before though
tired.gif
At least you have an actual date.  
laugh.gif

My card was charged, got all the emails/texts that it would arrive on Friday via overnight shipping and yesterday.....nothing.

Called today and was essentially told that they don't know.  I'm probably going to hit up my local TMO stores and see if they have anything left.  If they do, I'll cop there and cancel my other order.

Seriously contemplating making that switch to VZW, too.  This whole iPhone 6 thing has been amateur hour at TMO...makes me see why they're the #4 major carrier despite Sprint being complete garbage.  Like yo, you can't take my money and then tell me you have no idea when I'll be receiving the product I paid for.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Man I have no clue when my 6 plus is gonna come in :lol:

Its saying between the 24th-26th now :stoneface:

I'm hoping UPS makes a surprise visit before though |I

At least you have an actual date.  :lol:

My card was charged, got all the emails/texts that it would arrive on Friday via overnight shipping and yesterday.....nothing.

Called today and was essentially told that they don't know.  I'm probably going to hit up my local TMO stores and see if they have anything left.  If they do, I'll cop there and cancel my other order.

Seriously contemplating making that switch to VZW, too.  This whole iPhone 6 thing has been amateur hour at TMO...makes me see why they're the #4 major carrier despite Sprint being complete garbage.  Like yo, you can't take my money and then tell me you have no idea when I'll be receiving the product I paid for.  :lol: :smh:   

:x They took them funds, you should have your phone :smh:

I went to the Tmobile store yesterday, and they told me if I signed the electronic signature email, that buying 2nd 6+ would result in me having 2 new lines because they couldn't sell me a phone for the line that was shipping to me already.

So essentially, I'd have 2 6+ and I'd have to cancel one and pay that restocking fee.

I figure the 24th is only next week so I should just wait it out, and the Tmobile store didn't have any 6+'s in the store anyway.

But I'd be super hot if I checked my account and those funds were gone, with no phone at my doorstep :smh:

It has been a fiasco at Tmobile if you want the Plus. They had tons of 6's in stock and told me that they were getting more shipments throughout the day.

But I can't settle. I needs da big dawg.

I would say that if you want the plus and they have it in your area, get it and just cancel that one you ordered. Just pay that restocking fee and mail them back the phone once it delivers.

How do you erase everything without ruining the jailbreak? Erase all your info for the sale?
Easiest way is to factory reset the phone...SET UP AS NEW IPHONE rather than backing up from the cloud then do the jailbreak. That way all you have to do is logout of your itunes account. They used to have programs that would keep the jailbreak on the phone after doing a factory reset but I don't think there is one for IOS 7. You can double check though

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, you wouldn't get charged a restocking fee if you don't open the phone, right?

Anyone else having trouble on NT forums with the new phone? Specifically the 6? Every time I click the reply box it opens up a new page for the advertisement above the reply box as if I clicked it? And it won't let me hold/paste the promo box disappears as soon as I let go.

Anyone else having trouble on NT forums with the new phone? Specifically the 6? Every time I click the reply box it opens up a new page for the advertisement above the reply box as if I clicked it? And it won't let me hold/paste the promo box disappears as soon as I let go.
I had that with my 4S. Pretty recent. Like when I try to reply and click the quote to reply button at the bottom it keeps opening up a new tab with an ad in it. Pretty annoying. Any insight @Methodical Management?

(0-100) real quick could someone give me the run down on how att next works. I called an att store and tried to get the answer but not even the store rep sounded like he knew. I'm not eligible for a full upgrade til may 2015.

also I have a galaxy s4 and an iphone 4s lying around. are there any stores that are accepting those as a trade in towards the 6 or are they too old? both mint no damage either.

Last edited:
got my phone yesterday, restored from backup of old phone. When I try to update apps it asks me for my brother's apple id password but my id is listed as signed in when in settings -> app store.

any help?

Has been happening for the past 1-2 weeks. Gets annoying. iPhone 5 btw

I'm not sure if I made the right move with the 6+. I got it in space grey and it literally seems wayyy to big to use seriously as a phone. The only way I'm making it kinda ok is that Im not thinking of it as a phone.... If that makes sense

For a second I thought they gave me the Silver phone :lol:
But it's 'Space Grey' :smh:
Give me that classic black
I like it. I held the silver first and really liked it but wanted that black face. Held the space grey and I was like dam this is silver too

Seems they about to get a influx of iphone 6 plus returns. Well I seem more note and android users flocking that ways tbh

I like it. I held the silver first and really liked it but wanted that black face. Held the space grey and I was like dam this is silver too

I had to double check the bottom of my box when I got home. Thought they gave me the silver on accident :lol:

Just called my Radio Shack my man said they got all3 colors in both phone all sizes .. at least 3 or 4 since they closed last night. They opened 20 min ago said he'll put 2 aside for me

Hittin the shower now

Messed around with Apple Store app and saw that pentagon city had available for pick up today. Copped that 64 6+ space grey.

What is this im seeing about "hopefully I can actually pick up today"?

Man I have no clue when my 6 plus is gonna come in
laugh.gif

Its saying between the 24th-26th now
indifferent.gif

I'm hoping UPS makes a surprise visit before though
tired.gif
At least you have an actual date.  
laugh.gif

Seriously contemplating making that switch to VZW, too.  This whole iPhone 6 thing has been amateur hour at TMO...makes me see why they're the #4 major carrier despite Sprint being complete garbage.  Like yo, you can't take my money and then tell me you have no idea when I'll be receiving the product I paid for.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

sick.gif
They took them funds, you should have your phone
mean.gif

I went to the Tmobile store yesterday, and they told me if I signed the electronic signature email, that buying 2nd 6+ would result in me having 2 new lines because they couldn't sell me a phone for the line that was shipping to me already.

So essentially, I'd have 2 6+ and I'd have to cancel one and pay that restocking fee.

I figure the 24th is only next week so I should just wait it out, and the Tmobile store didn't have any 6+'s in the store anyway.

But I'd be super hot if I checked my account and those funds were gone, with no phone at my doorstep
mean.gif

It has been a fiasco at Tmobile if you want the Plus. They had tons of 6's in stock and told me that they were getting more shipments throughout the day.

But I can't settle. I needs da big dawg.

I would say that if you want the plus and they have it in your area, get it and just cancel that one you ordered. Just pay that restocking fee and mail them back the phone once it delivers.
Yeah that's the worst part--taking my funds with nothing to show for it, and no idea when I will have something to show for it.  

And my order was for the 6, too.  I figured the 6+ would be mad delayed, but not the regular 6.  Oh well....what the **** are you gonna do?  Not the end of the world, but the lack of any solid info is annoying. 

Ouch.. I'd be heated in that situation 
mean.gif

How you gonna charge my account and my phone didn't eem ship 
mean.gif
 and y'all have no clue of where my phone even is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

The charge for my phone still hasn't reappeared on my web banking yet. It did post initially but it's been gone since Wed or Thu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom