• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
IOS 8 straight taking lives right now 

i think this is by far the worst ios update ever in terms of destroying lives 
laugh.gif

Don't worry my 6 plus can't even open face book consistently, the screen blacks i have to back out and back in.

twitter and ig fine tho 
roll.gif
 Apple like Blank Facebook

I think I've also had my 3GS replaced due to batter issues. It's just what they do I guess, all phones for that matter
Apple quick to just give you a new one

would cost to much to have someone on staff open and clean and figure those things out. much easier to just give you a new one

"keep you happy and not waiting"

Fix yours and sell refurb 

i tried restoring my 4s to ios8 (i know ... i know 
mean.gif

download time was 40 hours

when it doesn't freeze it's pretty sweet. the hey siri, and what song is this features are cool and creepy at the same time.

the voice to text in notes and messages is ill

i may never physically type another paper again 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Quick question for any of you guys that got the credit for your phone at an AT&T store....

They are offering $300 for my 5S. Now I don't want to sign a 2 year contract and want to purchase the phone outright. Do you know if they let you use that credit towards a non-contract price or do they give you $300 requiring you to sign a contract? 

For those of you wondering... Apparently I have to ship it back to them. Can't return in store :\

View media item 1189352

By the time I get the new phone it'll be around 2 weeks. Debating if it's worth waiting for

rep has no idea what they're talking about :lol: you can return in store if you ordered through the apple online store

yup was gonna say the same thing. its on the website, check the refund link. it will show you can return in store just have receipt with you. Doesnt mention anything about restocking fee so you should be good

Quick question for any of you guys that got the credit for your phone at an AT&T store....

They are offering $300 for my 5S. Now I don't want to sign a 2 year contract and want to purchase the phone outright. Do you know if they let you use that credit towards a non-contract price or do they give you $300 requiring you to sign a contract? 

i'm 100% positive you can use that credit towards buying the phone outright.

Man, this learning curve is steep jumping from my 4 to the 6.

On another note, anyone know when Incipio will drop the black NGP case for the 6? That's what I was rocking on my 4, best case ever IMO. I've had my 4 for four years and it still looks pretty much brand new.

Requires eligible trade-in and purchase of new smartphone on AT&T NextSM, 2-year wireless agreement, or at regular price with no annual contract and qualified service activation.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/iphone-trade-in.html#fbid=5nRQgo8NpE3

LOL, it would have been helpful had I kept on reading. I just stopped right when I saw the NEXT part. Genius of me! 

:lol:

All good. Not to derail the thread a bit but if your on a 10GB family plan, that att next plan ends up being worth it. Same with Verizon edge I believe

Last edited:
:lol:

All good. Not to derail the thread a bit but if your on a 10GB family plan, that att next plan ends up being worth it. Same with Verizon edge I believe

Yeah my family is on the NEXT program but I'm on a family plan with my cousin because he has a really cheap plan through his employer.

anyone know of a keyboard app that has the numbers above keyboard or doesnt require secondary function to access  like the default one.

With the increase in size you wouldve thought Apple wouldve added another row of functional keys 

What's the most peeps are getting for their 5 at att? If they give me $300, or close, I might just buy the 6 outright and use my contract for the 6s or 7.

Back
Top Bottom