Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure I'm going to take my 6 plus back this week and get the 6. It's just way too big to be pratical as a phone... Whatever marginal difference there is in camera quality can't be worth lugging this around

I'm pretty sure I'm going to take my 6 plus back this week and get the 6. It's just way too big to be pratical as a phone... Whatever marginal difference there is in camera quality can't be worth lugging this around
Respect seen some homies return theirs. 

rocking mine i never use mine to call people i text and i roll with headphones in car blue tooth and i new phones to work out. it fit my life style. i can say i understand how some folks aren't vibe'n with it 

So no one got a case for their 6+
Looked briefly in stores yesterday and couldn't find one. Kinda glad cuz I think I might be taking mine back.

http://www.amazon.com/Spigen[emoji]174[/emoji]-CUSHION-Crystal-Cushion-Technology/dp/B00JH8398Q/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

If I do get one I think that'll be the case. I want some protection and it doesnt look too bulky 

What's the most peeps are getting for their 5 at att? If they give me $300, or close, I might just buy the 6 outright and use my contract for the 6s or 7.
they are giving 300
I believe you have to use the money to buy a phone on contact or next agreement
no you dont, you can use it on aNYthing in the store chargers cases including an iphone 6 outright

What's the most peeps are getting for their 5 at att? If they give me $300, or close, I might just buy the 6 outright and use my contract for the 6s or 7.

My iPhone 5 "Slate/Black" 16GB is in like new condition and they are only giving me $200 which is the same as the 4. :smh:

5S getting $300 minimum.

Got my phone on Friday no problems at the Apple Store. While I activated my phone, AT&T decided to get rid of my unlimited data plan altogether. Called them right away and I thought I wasn't going to get it. They said it would take until the end of the month to put me back on the plan and that they'd put me on the 3GB one for now. Relieved to see that they changed it back to my unlimited today.

they are giving 300
I believe you have to use the money to buy a phone on contact or next agreement
no you dont, you can use it on aNYthing in the store chargers cases including an iphone 6 outright

Thanks

My iPhone 5 "Slate/Black" 16GB is in like new condition and they are only giving me $200 which is the same as the 4. :smh:

5S getting $300 minimum.
$200 isn't too bad. Easier than dealing with ebay, shipping, fees, and possible chargebacks.

I'll just use an upgrade on my acct. hopefully the battery on the 6 lasts longer than it did on the 5.

Anybody with the neo hybrid like there case? Still waiting for mine to come in. Got an email yesterday saying that the buttons didn't work so there sending button stabilizers

Last edited:
s dubl s dubl yeah it's eh. That's true. But just feel like they can't price the 5 for the trade in as the same as a 4 at att. I think Bestbuy was giving in best trade in value for the 5 (225) but it would probably be in the form of a bestbuy gift card

Had an extra sample of sole protectors put that baby in my iphone 6 plus feels great ..

Is it just my 6plus or is the charging really slow??? I let the phone die and charged it at 10 am and it only got to 16 percent in 30 min

So I got this phone on release date, been thinking of switching it for the 64gb. Am I still able to exchange it at apple even tho I've been using it?

Anybody with the neo hybrid like there case? Still waiting for mine to come in. Got an email yesterday saying that the buttons didn't work so there sending button stabilizers
That's what I ordered. I heard same thing about buttons. If I don't get a shipment conf within the next few days, I'm just going to go in store to get the phone, and get a case, and cancel the Neo hybrid.

s dubl s dubl yeah it's eh. That's true. But just feel like they can't price the 5 for the trade in as the same as a 4 at att. I think Bestbuy was giving in best trade in value for the 5 (225) but it would probably be in the form of a bestbuy gift card
if it can go towards the purchase of the phone, I don't care about the method of trade in credit.

Last edited:
Anyone know the best-practice for battery health? I've heard to let it drain fully the first time, then I've otherwise. IS there a best-practice?

I've heard first 3-5 times, drain completely, and charge fully. Then try to drain completely, and charge fully at least once a week.

Yeah, I have one and I got the "fix" on friday.

It's like a clear plastic sheet to take up the space

Had an extra sample of sole protectors put that baby in my iphone 6 plus feels great ..

Is it just my 6plus or is the charging really slow??? I let the phone die and charged it at 10 am and it only got to 16 percent in 30 min

That's slow. They say note 4 charge 50% in 30mins.

How are you charging it? Computer or wall socket? Wall socket is way better and charges faster.

Sup with that movie box tho!!!!!

Mine stopped working yesterday but maybe you will have better luck. Make sure to set your date to Sept. 16th before you install. Click on the Youtube video below for the link.

Back
Top Bottom