Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
greed will get you smh......

its scam 

they will claim the item never arrived paypal will take the money out ur account or you will owe pp that money. happens all the time with kicks and people saying they never got them 

$1100 is sitting looking nice in my PayPal lol I can literally buy a 6 and have some leftover

charge back claim after you transfer the money to your bank account that leaves your paypal negative $1100 isn't so nice :lol:

but if the thirst is real for that money go ahead and proceed. keep us updated on how it went

seems like if you don't know who you selling to either put that ish on the Bay so that you have more protection and can see the buyers history.

yea ebay will take a cut they take a cut as a middle man and some protection to you 

That's like moving large amount "product" to a man you don't know you hire a middle man to make sure y'all both eat

charge back claim after you transfer the money to your bank account that leaves your paypal negative $1100 isn't so nice
laugh.gif

but if the thirst is real for that money go ahead and proceed. keep us updated on how it went
he's not being thirsty hes being "young" scammers always want the young and old 
roll.gif

I still remember when I had my first Nigerian family wanting my Playstation 1 for $500. That was like 8 years ago. Ended up selling it to my boy for $50.

anyone that still falls for these scams deserves it.

dead srs. can't stand the stupidity of some people.

I've shipped to Nigeria before, believe it or not everyone there isn't a scammer. But the amount involved and the item your shipping it's not worth the risk. iPhone's are hot items and there's a good chance it could get stolen in transit and the buyer has a legitimate claim.

Hahaha thank you fams I didn't send my phone ...

Keeping the PayPal money though ....... Jk!

Ok last offer someone offered me a 6 64gb red case and $50 bucks pull it ?

New to this thread today didn't know there was tech threads on here.

Anyway had all the iPhone's in the series since the first and just picked up my 6 today from Vodafone. I was in too minds like a lot of you it seems wether to get the 6 or 6 plus but I had to make the decision without seeing them as stock is so short here in the UK I had to Pre order early or miss out for a couple of months and my 5s is done. So I plumped for the 6 as it seemed a safer choice but then spent the last two weeks thinking I should have got the 6 plus due to the bigger screen and longer battery life as I spend a lot of time on my phone. However that is until I saw the 6 plus in person. God that thing is huge. It looks amazing and I was pleasantly surprised how light it was to handle but it's impossible to use one handed. I have two young kids so rarely have two hands free when out and about so have to do one hand use. I think the 6 hits a nice sweet spot between size and mobility.

However once the watch comes out I can see the plus making more sense as it can stay in your pocket (if you can get the thing your pocket!) whilst out and about using the watch for messaging, calls, quick stuff etc and then you have the plus for at home in the office etc when mobility is not such an issue. Just my thoughts.

So in conclusion would have loved a plus but it just does not fit into my lifestyle so glad I went for the 6.

To the guy thinking he is going to ship to Nigeria - take a look at the early pages of the Yeezy 2 thread to see how common pay pal scams are. Chargeback coming your way. Refund the buyer and don't ship it.

Last edited:
Help me out NT fams

Someone payed me $1100 PAYPAL for my 16gb iPhone 6 plus.. BUT he wants it sent to Nigeria Africa .. Is this a legit transaction I feel worried for some reason

Refund him

Sell to someone else

Finally pulled the trigger on the white 6+ 64gb :smokin now just have to wait till it ships from Verizon :lol:

The rep told me they'll give me a $200 Visa gift card for my 4s :D

Back
Top Bottom